TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Thanks everyone! ^^

It's even more gorgeous than I imagined. Can't wait to breed it next year for everyone. happy.gif

And with that, I think I'm done until the 25th. I'll leave my second holly spot until next year.

I gotz a question.

Are we allowed to have two Snow Angels from last, last year, then breed them and have two for this year? Or just two in total like the GoN's?

Cuz if so, that means it's impossible to collect all the Alts. :l

Scrolls are fixed to only get one variation of snow angel no matter how many you get anyway -___- (something I am not happy with)

But to answer your question--you can only ever have two, ever.

Scrolls are fixed to only get one variation of snow angel no matter how many you get anyway -___- (something I am not happy with)

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD.

OTL

all last year i was so hopeful for getting a different type. that's so disappointing.

that leaves the decision, though. should i freeze one as a hatchling? :C

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD.

OTL

all last year i was so hopeful for getting a different type. that's so disappointing.

that leaves the decision, though. should i freeze one as a hatchling? :C

Your choice! Personally I like to have as collect as many sprites as possible so I always freeze one holiday, but lots of people prefer to have two adults ;w;

Is that so? Then I really, really hope I'll get the variation with three colors, it's my all-time favorite.

i sent to AP

4 snow angels

4 ribbon dancer

2 yule

searching for holly since 08, saw two today but hand was in shock and didn't react fast enough T__T

Took 7 hours of hunting last night and today but I finally caught a holly. biggrin.gif

congrats to everyone who has caught a Holly!

I had no luck yet sad.gif but I still have a very slim hope.

btw, the Paper and Mint recolors are truly awesome biggrin.gif

Seen five hollies. Unfortunately between my eyes and health problems that affect my reactions I don't think I will be able to catch any of them. I'll keep trying anyway, maybe I'll get lucky...

*sighs* I can't read the stories. I have to do all of the reading over my cellphone since I don't have a computer. And the way to turn the pages is beyond what my phone can handle. sad.gif I guess I have to miss out on this event.

I've tested it out and you can get the ornaments by just visiting the first page. smile.gif

I don't suppose the mods would take pity on us and let all the wreath ornaments be available every day? I missed the first few days and unless something's changed this'll be the first time ever I haven't collected everything in an event ;___; I mean, it's not like the wreath-decorating is even for a contest, so would it hurt to let everyone get all the ornaments? I don't care about getting more chances in the raffle, I just want the wreath stuff... OTL

Maybe on Christmas make all ornaments available, without upping raffle entries? ;A;

O__O You make it sound like mods are in charge of event details. We're not.

Finally got around to looking at the some more of the dressed-up sprites. I absolutely love the papers and the mints.

tongue.gif I still think there will be Hollies on Christmas and Christmas Eve.So some of us who don't have them might get a chance at that time when not many people are expecting them to appear rolleyes.gif

So I've just jumped to the AP to notice that Im a "feeling lucky" user number 487... wow, 487, never seen so much but thats not the point, my question is Why in the hell is the AP full ? Who breeds commons now anyhow ? Usually the AP isnt blocked so why are there so many common eggs now ?

Not even cool common eggs, just randomly bred ones... blink.gif

Thank you, Derranged. You finally catching your holly, me being gifted. That should be a sign of hope for all those without holly dragons wink.gif

I guess I'm not good against 900 other people, but I am against 400. Just caught a second-gen Ribbon Dancer. My friend will adore it. :'D As for me, I'm just waiting to get the RD and Yulebuck I traded for. Or tried to trade for. Stupid Gold. xd.png

How long can a holiday egg sit in teleport without being abondoned when you already have 2 of that breed?

How long can a holiday egg sit in teleport without being abondoned when you already have 2 of that breed?

30 minutes i think ^^

So I've just jumped to the AP to notice that Im a "feeling lucky" user number 487... wow, 487, never seen so much but thats not the point, my question is Why in the hell is the AP full ? Who breeds commons now anyhow ? Usually the AP isnt blocked so why are there so many common eggs now ?

Not even cool common eggs, just randomly bred ones... blink.gif

I think people are abandoning eggs they have in order to free up space to catch holidays.