TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

The dragon chocolate story was great smile.gif Hope we see it for real one day so that our cheeses can play with the chocolate dragons.

And well I finally got my holly. 3 years it took me biggrin.gif

Happy holidays to all biggrin.gif

It's a shame hollies are so rare. I'd like to have a S2 frozen holly hatchling on my scroll, but I also don't want to be burnt at the stake. xd.png

Congrats! My three years...well...still no holly...head desk... there were...but I clicked the ones that were still gone sad.gif

Congrats! My three years...well...still no holly...head desk... there were...but I clicked the ones that were still gone sad.gif

No worries we all are on the same boat you know wink.gif

there should be another release of hollys on the cave :'D

As great as this would be, I doubt it would ever happen.

I can't wait to see what this year's are like.

I just caught a Holly.

A second gen Holly.

Is this real life?

ETA: I would love it if there was another Holly drop in the cave. Like, just as rare as Leetle Trees were on their first release or something, but just to get some more CB's back in the mix.

Edited by Stromboli

Reminder: This topic is for discussion not gifting or departures.

Please use the existing gifting/trading/departure topics in the trading section.

I just caught a Holly.

A second gen Holly.

Is this real life?

ETA: I would love it if there was another Holly drop in the cave. Like, just as rare as Leetle Trees were on their first release or something, but just to get some more CB's back in the mix.

ohmy.gif khdqkdhuhrkqjd3 Wow. Congrats!

I just caught a Holly.

A second gen Holly.

Is this real life?

Or is this just fantasy?

But in all seriousness, congrats! Thats got to have taken some quick clicks xd.png

Or is this just fantasy?

But in all seriousness, congrats! Thats got to have taken some quick clicks xd.png

You win the internets. :3

Meh, two years of trying so it's nice to finally have some success.

Now I can't wait for this year's dragon. I'm so hoping for a pygmy breed. It would just make my day.

tongue.gif I thought the Hollies were over since I took a break (refreshing all the time is tiring for the fingers),but I just saw a bunch of three flying by! There is still hope! *meep meeep* (--->the eggs)

Also the even will be over next monday at 00 AM - I think this includes the whole monday? Or am I wrong,because otherwsie (If I'm not worng) there could be a second wave of Holly breedings! rolleyes.gif

And the cave is still crazy and full of people with fast computers... *sighs*

Four years and still no Holly... T_T

-rubs hands together- Kay. I'm back with more pessimism and ready to fail at catching a Holly again. Oh well, maybe someday. Because FOUR YEARS isn't enough time to spend hunting them, I suppose. /brick'd

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

And the cave is still crazy and full of people with fast computers... *sighs*

Four years and still no Holly... T_T

It certainly doesn't help that every one of the crazy people with fast computers has their cursor in the same place as everyone else.

What was so wrong with the AP setup for Halloween? The mad cursor dash across the screen to that egg mixed in with all the other eggs made it fun and more fair.

If it ends at midnight on Monday, that means that it ends as soon as the calendar date flips over to Monday. The breeding window lasts for exactly one week, so no one is going to be able to breed twice.

And I think newly-matured dragons can't breed the year they're hatched?

Woohoo, was able to successfully transfer all the holiday eggs I promised earlier (was a bit worried about doing it for the first time, but it worked like a charm), and someone else has promised me a 2nd-gen Yulebuck (which I wanted to switch one of my very-slightly-messy current ones out for for lineage project purposes), so now I'm all set for Christmas dragons until this year's come out.

Except for a Holly, of course. I haven't even seen one yet, much less had a faint chance of catching one. For that matter, I don't think I've ever actually seen one on the AP, even on past Christmases. Guess I'll just have to desperately hope I can trade for one... *lives in eternal optimism* ^.^

Edited by Imbecamiel

Think of it this way.

Every year the holly population increases. With teleport more of those eggs are directed to the Ap.

Already there are tons of people who have seen like over 10 hollies who probably saw one or zero last year. ^^

Keep up the hope guys. They ARE out there.

I am breeding my two for their ious once I get to Arizona. Probably X-mas eve. (I am moving out there. Just taking a break from loading the moving truck currently)

32 hour drive here I come!

Merry X-mas All xd.png

See ya later!

And I think newly-matured dragons can't breed the year they're hatched?

Usually not. But like I said before, I wish TJ would make an exception for the Holly Dragons. Yes, there are more breeders now, but there are constantly new players too.

I just caught a Holly.

A second gen Holly.

Is this real life?

Wow, congratulations!

I would love to see a drop like that, but it's highly improbable... ;_;

It certainly doesn't help that every one of the crazy people with fast computers has their cursor in the same place as everyone else.

What was so wrong with the AP setup for Halloween? The mad cursor dash across the screen to that egg mixed in with all the other eggs made it fun and more fair.

Don't get me started with Halloween. I don't like the AP setup for that even less than the Christmas one. The only 'fair' thing about the Christmas one is that there's a two dragon limit. Halloween doesn't even have that. But Halloween is not what I was talking about previously.

rolleyes.gif Would be very nice if people who still haven't bred their hollies do so on Christmas or Christmas Eve.This would be a nice way to make someone who missed todays breedings or couldn't grab any of them today happy biggrin.gif

-content removed please read the board rules- Edited by rubyshoes