TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Bind them to what? Your scroll? xd.png

rolleyes.gif Not bad idea! But two of each is enough for me,and once I get a Holly I'll breed it every year so that many other people can enjoy them!

Just thought I'd tweak the "One Dragon" poem a bit xd.png:

"One dragon to breed them all,

One dragon to shift them,

One dragon to bring them all,

And on Christmas day, to gift them"

hehe Sorry tongue.gif I couldn't help myself xd.png

biggrin.gif I love it! Goes right into my signature!

It is nice to at least see the hollies in the AP this year, last year for the whole week of breeding I think I saw maybe one tops. The one I have seen today I freaked when I saw it and clicked the egg next to it.. what a dork. dry.gif

I almost had a Holly last night. ( Or early this morning, whatever. ) But then realized I'd locked myself by breeding the ones I have to share the wealth. I'd picked a Snow Angel and Yulebuck because I only had one of each from last year, but had a bunch of Ribbons. I guess I just figured they'd be abandoned after the allotted time, since I already have two. Forgot to count how many eggs I had before I tried to go catch from the AP.

...Then realized I could click on an egg from the Ribbons' clutches and keep one to keep until it was abandoned, thus freeing myself for catching in the abandoned. Derp. After that, missed all the Hollies I tried for.

*taps fingers on desk* If I get a Holly, next year I'm not going to breed xir the first night. I'm gonna breed xir when there's not as many people in the AP.

i wont be able to breed the ones iv gottan unless they grow up before breeding ends

If you're referring to any Christmas eggs you have, they won't be able to breed until the Holiday breeding season is over, even if they grow up in that time period.

But...by not breeding, than not as many people as possible will get one. You're not going to breed because someone, somewhere, with a fast connection could get one? As if because they have a fast connection they're greedily hording them and won't be incredibly happy to get the egg? This isn't Halloween, people are severely limited as to the number they can catch- plenty of 'fast' people out there are grabbing and gifting to people with slow computers. :/

But, it's your prerogative. Good luck with the Holly hunt. ^.^

No, I'm not breeding them so that a few people will get all of them. I wish I could control who gets what I breed but I can't. This would be a terrible event if it were like Halloween. That one's bad enough with no limits(I know some people who, through IOU's, have 17+ of those Phanthom dragons from this year). I spend that holiday gifting to people who have nothing. And I can control who gets gifts(so no hoarders get them).

Anyways, back to hunting...

I wouldn't worry too much about there not being anymore Hollies, you guys. I'm sure some users are waiting for Christmas day to breed theirs :3

If you're referring to any Christmas eggs you have, they won't be able to breed until the Holiday breeding season is over, even if they grow up in that time period.

huh thats a nice a little fact i did not know thankx ^^

Hehe~ I'm happy today, managed to gift away some stuff. But! That's it for my Holly hunt for today. My right hand has gone completely cold due to lack of blood circulation due to the continuous clicking xd.png Good luck to those who continue their incredible quest!

No, I'm not breeding them so that a few people will get all of them. I wish I could control who gets what I breed but I can't. This would be a terrible event if it were like Halloween. That one's bad enough with no limits(I know some people who, through IOU's, have 17+ of those Phanthom dragons from this year). I spend that holiday gifting to people who have nothing. And I can control who gets gifts(so no hoarders get them).

Anyways, back to hunting...

ummmmm but arnt they like 2 per scroll?

I found two Hollies, but I refreshed the page =_=

*grits teeth in determination* I will continue!