TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Now, why do I keep clicking on Snow Angels and Ribbon Dancers? I can't pick up any more Snow Angels and I've already got the perfect RD for a friend. xd.png

Now, why do I keep clicking on Snow Angels and Ribbon Dancers? I can't pick up any more Snow Angels and I've already got the perfect RD for a friend. xd.png

I often click them out of curiousity to see if I would actually get them if I didn't have two already.

it says prize dragons dude 50 random ppl will get prize dragons from what it says on the first page

I'm just going by how it went last year. Sorry if my information is incorrect tongue.gif

lol, yeah, I think the 50 people all get Tinsels. But maybe they'll be able to request something else. xd.png

People here have two Hollies from the same clutch and I'M selfish? Okay. Believe what you want. I only have until Wednesday before I go to a crappy computer and can't breed them, which is why I'm trying to get the Holly now instead of then. If I was selfish I would say something in the lines of "I have Hollies from the same clutch and I'm not going to give one away."

Yes, you are. Because people just happen to click faster (better luck) is out of your control. But breeding to give OTHERS a chance IS within your control, and you are withholding from INNOCENT members (Who, let's be honest, probably DON'T have hollies, if they don't even have the holidays you have.) in an attempt to guilt someone into giving you a Holly.

I'm just going by how it went last year. Sorry if my information is incorrect tongue.gif

im just going by what it says on the first page, which is 50 random ppl will get prize dragons, unless theres a update somewhere i missed

im just going by what it says on the first page, which is 50 random ppl will get prize dragons, unless theres a update somewhere i missed

I haven't looked at that page in a while so I'm going by memory.

*reads the Chocolate and Cheese story*

You know, I really do love to eat that combo. Cheddar cheese dipped in melted chocolate is yummy. laugh.gif It was a fun story though.

Sorry if this is a silly question or has been answered before, but what do I have to do to be able to participate in the raffle? Is decorating the wreath and reading the (very nice) stories enough or do I have to do something else?

edit: nvm, I didn't read the first post well enough, the info is in like the third paragraph p:

Edited by Draas

Anyone can correct me on this if I'm mistaken, but aren't "Prize dragons" also "Tinsel dragons"? They're synonymous, right?

Sorry if this is a silly question or has been answered before, but what do I have to do to be able to participate in the raffle? Is decorating the wreath and reading the (very nice) stories enough or do I have to do something else?

That's it. wink.gif

And, yes. Prize Dragons are the same thing as Tinsels.

To self: STOP TRYING TO GET MORE RIBBON DANCERS! xd.png

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

That's it. wink.gif

And, yes. Prize Dragons are the same thing as Tinsels.

To self: STOP TRYING TO GET MORE RIBBON DANCERS! xd.png

Okay, thanks. ^^

I hope everyone sees this o3o

Prize Dragons = Tinsel Dragons

I felt a little confused before by it, so I wanted to help clarify that for anyone else who might have been befuddled, too.

I think todays story has been my fave yet I loved it I tried to name my cheese chedderation but of coarse it was taken lol. Saving one of each holiday to breed Christmas eve for people and then its time for the New Christmas dragon (show of hands..whos as excited about them as I am!?!) I hope they will be as beautiful as the past Christmas Dragons. wub.gif

I kinda wanna call the holly the "christmas devil" or "christmas snitch"

because 1. IT"S EVIL!! and 2. I can't catch it.

tbh its my least fav so far so i prob wont try to catch one so more for you all smile.gif

Yes, you are. Because people just happen to click faster (better luck) is out of your control. But breeding to give OTHERS a chance IS within your control, and you are withholding from INNOCENT members (Who, let's be honest, probably DON'T have hollies, if they don't even have the holidays you have.) in an attempt to guilt someone into giving you a Holly.

I'm guilting no one. It's true about people having two of the same clutch. I have no clue how they did it with 900+ people(at the time) clicking on it at the exact same time but it has happened more than once(someone with either a bot or a computer from Nasa with lightning fast reflexes is all I can think of). Whenever I think about breeding them that comes to mind and I instantly stop. If there were a way to keep all the eggs bred for a limited time then I would probably breed them right away for gifting to those with slower connections but sadly there's not. So I'm going to keep trying to get a Holly as a challenge to myself. If I can't get one with my average computer and my reasonable reflexes or be gifted one, then that's it. I'm not breeding the dragons so that a select few can get everything I breed. I want to breed them so that as many people as possible can get one. But I don't think that will happen.

Okay, well, here's what I've been able to figure out to far.

Snow Angels are the most common Holiday.

Yules are most often messy.

Ribbon Dancers are most often second-gen. (Perhaps that's because that was the Christmas dragon for last year and a third-gen is impossible, right? xd.png)

And Hollies are the rarest.

Or we could just call them "the precioussssssss" rolleyes.gif