TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I don't think Hollies (especially this year's ) are impossible to get rolleyes.gif I've been in a competition for very limited eggs before and with a lot more users on the AP and still managed to grab one (also there are times I couldn't grab anything from what I wanted but that still couldn't make me give up).Just keep hoping and don't get your hollidays and mood spoiled because of those dragons - it's a game after all! Sometimes it's not meant to be easy! happy.gif

Managed to grab a pair of beautiful 2nd gen snow angels, 2 very nice yulebucks and 2 great ribbon dancers, one 2nd gen. I just want to say thank you to everyone who breeds their dragons and gives us others a chance of obtaining a beautiful Christmas dragon smile.gif Feels kinda strange that I've been here since '08 but these are my first christmas dragons. I've been having a break during most of the holiday releases xd.png

I also saw 3 hollies today, but I didn't catch them. To be honest I don't really like the holly sprite that much so I'm just happy if they went to someone who really wants to have one smile.gif

So just to make sure I understand this egg limit thing works, if I have two dragons from previous years, does that mean I can't actually keep any from the clutches I've just bred? The one it let me select will auto abandon after 30 mins?

Ok well im happy because i caught a good lineaged Yulebuck and i was gifted a holly. I plan to give away its offspring next year.

Saw a nice few in the past few minutes. Still can't catch anything though.

If anyone wants a Angel, Ribbon, or Yule bred I'll be willing to trade for a holly! Take a look at my scroll and pick your parents =)

Work in a few, back to hunt later =)

I don't suppose the mods would take pity on us and let all the wreath ornaments be available every day? I missed the first few days and unless something's changed this'll be the first time ever I haven't collected everything in an event ;___; I mean, it's not like the wreath-decorating is even for a contest, so would it hurt to let everyone get all the ornaments? I don't care about getting more chances in the raffle, I just want the wreath stuff... OTL

Maybe on Christmas make all ornaments available, without upping raffle entries? ;A;

So just to make sure I understand this egg limit thing works, if I have two dragons from previous years, does that mean I can't actually keep any from the clutches I've just bred? The one it let me select will auto abandon after 30 mins?

That's right,they autoabandon themselves once you've reached the limit of 2.

only seen 5 hollies this morning im afraid its going to be a slow day...

Love the new decorations for the wreath and the story was sssooo cute! wub.gif

This is true with one exception. You can hold one egg from each clutch and teleport it and it won't auto-abandon for 24 hours while it's waiting to be picked up by the other person.

*sighs* I can't read the stories. I have to do all of the reading over my cellphone since I don't have a computer. And the way to turn the pages is beyond what my phone can handle. sad.gif I guess I have to miss out on this event.

seen some more hollies today, but *sigh* missed them, but on a lighter note I got a bronze tinsel and gold tinsel from the ap, the lineages are messy but a decent find none the less

*sighs* I can't read the stories. I have to do all of the reading over my cellphone since I don't have a computer. And the way to turn the pages is beyond what my phone can handle. sad.gif I guess I have to miss out on this event.

Don't worry, I'm sure the stories will still be readable after the event ends, just as the Halloween story is. So you can go back and enjoy them all then. :-)

Good day for me

Got two of each dragon, except for a holly. I thought that they would more common with how long that they have been around.

I love the ornaments and all of the new sprites.

I can't wait to see what the new dragon is!! smile.gif

Congrats everyone!

I'm waiting to breed all my Christmas dragons until the 25th in order to spread things out a bit. smile.gif

I gotz a question.

Are we allowed to have two Snow Angels from last, last year, then breed them and have two for this year? Or just two in total like the GoN's?

Cuz if so, that means it's impossible to collect all the Alts. :l

O-oh my gosh...

-tears of utter joy-

OMG It's just so b'ful! *staring at the redness and the holly leaf stuck to it*

I'm really happy for you buddy smile.gif

Now to wait for my own holly~