TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Traded for a 2ed gen Dancer/Shadow, since I just wasn't catching anything I liked on the AP. biggrin.gif

Now if I could just bring myself to Release my frozen Yule, total Christmas replacement will be complete. He has the forced message though...stolen the 25th hatched the 27th. I forced the adult Yule too, but they don't have the actual message.

I guess I'm not good against 900 other people, but I am against 400. Just caught a second-gen Ribbon Dancer. My friend will adore it. :'D As for me, I'm just waiting to get the RD and Yulebuck I traded for. Or tried to trade for. Stupid Gold. xd.png

I caught a 2nd-gen RD too! biggrin.gif Now I have to wait 2 hours until my canopy grow because now I have 5 eggs (the canopy, two RD and two Snow Angels) and I'm only bronze trophie.But then, I'll continue trying to get a Yulebuck.

I don't even try to get a Holly.

I was gifted a holly egg by a kind and wonderful person. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif More lucky people! I'm glad to see that these dragons bring happiness despite sometimes seeing disputes reminding me of a fight over the One Ring (sorry,seen the Lord of the Rings recently) tongue.gif

*feels optimistic* I'm bound and determined to catch a Holly this year, even if it takes 'til the end of they're breeding season! user posted image (That is, once I gift this one eggie later xd.png)

Meh. I'm a more laid-back hunter. It seems silly to fight over a bunch of pixels, even a bunch of rare pixels. If you got a Holly egg, congrats. If you got TWO Holly eggs, then kudos to you.

How long can a holiday egg sit in teleport without being abondoned when you already have 2 of that breed?

When you're already at your limit, holiday eggs can be held in an active teleport for 24 hours, according to the /help/limits page: http://dragcave.net/help/limits

Edited by diannethegeek

Back for more aggravation while I try to get Hollies. If only I got one... T_T

VERY doubtful I'll ever get it, but time to try again...

I am collecting all the christmas dress up sprites... I am missing a few and would love if anyone is willingly to help.

Still seeking a Holly. Why did they change the BBWs? I really liked the other coloration way better...

Back for more aggravation while I try to get Hollies. If only I got one... T_T

VERY doubtful I'll ever get it, but time to try again...

Same goes for me...

It would be nice to get one after 3 years dry.gif

Congrats to everyone who has managed to catch a Holly this year already!

I've been trying to catch a Holly for 3 years now, and last night, I saw the most Holly eggs that I've ever seen dropping in the AP. I clicked my quickest, but I still haven't had any luck catching one. It's so promising to see their numbers increase every year though... So perhaps in another 3 years I'll finally be able to catch one. wink.gif

I also just wanted to say that I *adore* all the Sprite changes for Christmas. What a fantastic idea! The Pillows, Skywings, and Alt Blacks are probably my favorites. biggrin.gif

Same goes for me...

It would be nice to get one after 3 years dry.gif

I have been trying for four...

I'll breed anything for a Holly...

Wait...

"Unfortunately, you are not quick enough, and someone else snatches up the egg before you."

...Never seen that one before. o.O

I'm.. Dead tired. Have been hunting for hollies for hours like most of us.

I'll just go hug an alot.png and take a break :c

WHY?!? WHY CAN'T I CATCH A HOLLY?!? I sent TJ09 a request saying he should re-release the holly dragon for a day or something

Edited by Kerolovesgunpla

You know what would be nice? alot.png of Holly eggs.

alot.pngs don't have eggs. (I seriously love alot.pngs )

Wait...

"Unfortunately, you are not quick enough, and someone else snatches up the egg before you."

...Never seen that one before. o.O

*sniff* i see that a lot, i'll keep trying though :3

Of COURSE alot.pngs have eggs. What do you think they are, mammals? They're, like, birds or something.

Maybe if we love alot.png a lot it will give us Holly Eggs o3o *Starts singing religious alot.png songs*