TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Of COURSE alot.pngs have eggs. What do you think they are, mammals? They're, like, birds or something.

Accually there a mix of a pug, yak, and bear.

ummmm question how are you guys having so much troble getting your holly dragons? i was only on for 30 mins and got two each of the 2010, 2009, and 2008 eggs...from the AP mind you. and iv got 2 each except for the 2007 eggs in a matter of 30 mins...so if anyone would like a tip heres one

refreash every second when you see a egg in the AP click it, if you don't get it, go back to the AP and do that step all over again

because in the 30 mins i was on i refreashed prob over 1000 times, and i worked on one egg at a time, which means i waiting for the 09 and 10 eggs till i got my 08 egg, then when i had the 08 egg i went to the 09 then the 10. yes it may take some time pending on your computer speed. but if i can do it with a really slow computer and internet connection then i know everyone else can, just be patient, refreash and click like crazy tongue.gif and good luck to everyone

Back on topic please.

alot.png discussion adds nothing to this topic.

Edited by _Z_

ummmm question how are you guys having so much troble getting your holly dragons? i was only on for 30 mins and got two each of the 2010, 2009, and 2008 eggs...from the AP mind you. and iv got 2 each except for the 2007 eggs in a matter of 30 mins...so if anyone would like a tip heres one

"Hollys" are the name of the 2007 eggs... and there are not as many of them as there are of others.

refreash every second when you see a egg in the AP click it, if you don't get it, go back to the AP and do that step all over again

because in the 30 mins i was on i refreashed prob over 1000 times, and i worked on one egg at a time, which means i waiting for the 09 and 10 eggs till i got my 08 egg, then when i had the 08 egg i went to the 09 then the 10. yes it may take some time pending on your computer speed. but if i can do it with a really slow computer and internet connection then i know everyone else can, just be patient, refreash and click like crazy tongue.gif and good luck to everyone

It's called luck.

Congrats.

Haven't seen a Holly egg for about thirty minutes.

o3o

Me neither. Come on Hollies... I want yoooou!

Haven't seen a Holly egg for about thirty minutes.

Me neither.. Maybe some people will breed them during the week but I doubt that.

"Hollys" are the name of the 2007 eggs... and there are not as many of them as there are of others.

oh my mistake i call them all holly dragons and just call them by there yr tongue.gif hmmmm in that case yeah i havent seen many 07 eggs, i have seen a few tho, prob saw 5-6 in the 30 mins i was on, but my Q is shouldent the newest egg aka the 2010 egg have the fewest? i mean ppl should of been breeding the 07 eggs now for 4 yrs now...

Come on, come on, Holly! I need just one of you to complete my scroll!

Aagh, if this wreath thing ends up actually being a contest and the prize is any egg you want, I WANNA HOLLY!

Edit: Anyway, supposing it was a contest and I won. Not that I would. xd.png

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

I was planning on breeding my holiday dragons after I get a Holly, but I guess they'll just have to wait until next year...

Come on, come on, Holly! I need just one of you to complete my scroll!

Aagh, if this wreath thing ends up actually being a contest and the prize is any egg you want, I WANNA HOLLY!

If I win the raffle, imma ask TJ for a Holly instead. I don't need it for scroll completion, yet.

oh my mistake i call them all holly dragons and just call them by there yr tongue.gif hmmmm in that case yeah i havent seen many 07 eggs, i have seen a few tho, prob saw 5-6 in the 30 mins i was on, but my Q is shouldent the newest egg aka the 2010 egg have the fewest? i mean ppl should of been breeding the 07 eggs now for 4 yrs now...

The number of eggs released is scaled to the number of users on the site. In 2007 the user population was 10% of what it is now... so the original population of hollies is much smaller than the original population of any other breed. Plus, users quit or have their scrolls burned, so some hollies are no longer breeding.

If I were to count how many holly's I've seen all day, it would probably be around 20 total. i hope TJ reads my request about bringing holly's to the cave for a day.

If I win the raffle and it's possible to ask for a different egg, then I'll ask for a Holly, too. xd.png I already haz Tinsels. I don't haz a Holly. xd.png

The number of eggs released is scaled to the number of users on the site. In 2007 the user population was 10% of what it is now... so the original population of hollies is much smaller than the original population of any other breed. Plus, users quit or have their scrolls burned, so some hollies are no longer breeding.

ok that makes sense then. hmmmm i see the issue then...

I was planning on breeding my holiday dragons after I get a Holly, but I guess they'll just have to wait until next year...

You've posted this twice now. We've got it, you're going to be selfish. It isn't going to make someone more likely to gift you.

I only got a few hours a day to try and catch a holly because of work. Atleast 4 Yules, 4 Snow Angels and 6 Ribbon Dancers I bred made some people happy. Friday my luck may change since I can spend full time ap hunting. So good luck to everyone trying. ^^

If I win the raffle and it's possible to ask for a different egg, then I'll ask for a Holly, too. xd.png I already haz Tinsels. I don't haz a Holly. xd.png

1st, 2nd, and 3rd place get tinsels, the other 46 get a CB dragon of their choice.

Anyway, with the one-of-each-breed thing I have going on, supposing I do win, which I won't, I'd have to release either Seido, Kiniro, or Shiruba Tinseru. D: *hugs Tinsels*

You've posted this twice now. We've got it, you're going to be selfish. It isn't going to make someone more likely to gift you.

Ouch. Wow guys christmas is about gifting! Can't believe someone wouldn't breed their eggs for such a reason >.>

agreed, the only things besides a holly i'm missing are some dinos (purple, red and hatchlings) but i can look for those all year round....they aren't a major concern for me right now

1st, 2nd, and 3rd place get tinsels, the other 46 get a CB dragon of their choice.

it says prize dragons dude 50 random ppl will get prize dragons from what it says on the first page

People here have two Hollies from the same clutch and I'M selfish? Okay. Believe what you want. I only have until Wednesday before I go to a crappy computer and can't breed them, which is why I'm trying to get the Holly now instead of then. If I was selfish I would say something in the lines of "I have Hollies from the same clutch and I'm not going to give one away."