TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

My internet provider picked a great time to cut us off. sleep.gif Now i'm stuck to beggin(Not litterally of course) and trying to catch with my iPhone. Glorius. Oh well. Merry christmas and grats to everyone who got some!

so you only get ornaments from the day you start. I didn't get to this until today so day 1-5 is lost to me. sad.gif

wow the AP is so full dry.gif and is it me or were there way more christmas draggies in it last year..?

It's only the first day of breeding, so everything is getting snapped up quick.

Give it a few days and the eggs will sit for a bit longer (not the hollys though).

If I breed the candy cane looking egg and I already have 2 adults from a previous year I cannot keep any of the eggs, correct? Same goes for all my holiday catches from years past?

My internet provider picked a great time to cut us off. sleep.gif Now i'm stuck to beggin(Not litterally of course) and trying to catch with my iPhone. Glorius. Oh well. Merry christmas and grats to everyone who got some!

Congrats on nabbing that ribbon dancer, though! wink.gif

Why am I egg blocked with eggs from my Christmas breeding? I thought a scroll couldn't have more than two of any breed of Christmas dragons.

Oh well. *dumps eggs* Happy Holidays everyone. Happy hunting.

I bred 2 of each so I know they will be auto dumped soon. Can I transport them to another persons scroll that needs them?

I bred 2 of each so I know they will be auto dumped soon. Can I transport them to another persons scroll that needs them?

Yes you can, through the gifting thread.

Argh stupid hollies. Have been hunting for so long. PEOPLE WHAT ARE YOU?! Ninjas?!

If I breed the candy cane looking egg and I already have 2 adults from a previous year I cannot keep any of the eggs, correct?  Same goes for all my holiday catches from years past?

If you already have two of one type of Christmas/Holiday dragon (adult or hatchy) then any eggs will be auto-abandoned after half an hour.

Edit: Darn Typo Fairy...

Edited by Fortune86

Why am I egg blocked with eggs from my Christmas breeding? I thought a scroll couldn't have more than two of any breed of Christmas dragons.

Oh well. *dumps eggs* Happy Holidays everyone. Happy hunting.

They don't auto-abandon for 30 minutes. That gives you a chance to pick one to keep long enough to teleport it.

Just saw my mints! Wow, now they really look like little peppermint candies. laugh.gif And the papers have gone very birght!

Edited by purplehaze

I don't know about you guys, but after today's story I want a chocolate dragon to sit with my cheese smile.gif

Congrats on nabbing that ribbon dancer, though! wink.gif

Haha, thanks for gifting it! Deffinately raised my spirits! biggrin.gif

If you already have two of one type of Christmas/Holiday dragon (adult or hatchy) then any eggs will be auto-abandoned after an hour.

Thanks. I guess I will jump send them over to the AP for others then. I do not have time to read the entire gifting thread and I have no idea how to teleport. Does anyone here want them?

~Scroll spam Removed~user/galaxygirl[/url]

Edited by _Z_

Loving those reindeer Thunder dragons :3 Now just the Magmas need to dress up ad the whole legendary trio will be in the spirits smile.gif

Edit: I'd love any of those eggs Galaxygirl!

Edited by NivaTheDragonQueen

Managed to snag two messy Yulebucks, which is okay since I don't really care for them and one will be frozen, two 2nd. gen ribbon dancers (one from pillowxribbon dancer that I LOVE and the other from deep seaxribbon dancer that I'd like to replace with one paired with something else), and two snow angels (one a 2nd gen. from moonstonexgold snow angel and the other a 3rd. gen from sunsetxtri-colored snow angel).

Incubated one snow angel so that it will grow up sooner than the other. With my luck, I'll have the white wing color and won't be able to breed either of them next year. xd.png

The white winged breed like all the others. So no fear there.

The white winged breed like all the others. So no fear there.

Yes, but they wouldn't fit the rest of the lineage. sad.gif

I used to like this event... NOW I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! The ornaments continue to get more beautiful every day, and it's so much fun seeing more dragons get into the Christmas spirit! Today the papers look amazing! I'm going to be so sad to see this wonderful celebration leave, but at least I'll (hopefully) have various Christmas dragons to remind me of this year's wonderful festivities!

THANK YOU TJ, SPRITERS AND WRITERS! (hey, that rhymes laugh.gif )

Loving those reindeer Thunder dragons :3 Now just the Magmas need to dress up ad the whole legendary trio will be in the spirits smile.gif

Edit: I'd love any of those eggs Galaxygirl!

I sent you a PM. They will autoabandon soon .

Well, now I breed all my Christmas dragons I just have to hunt the AP... Can I hope for a Christmas miracle? ;O;

Collected 2nd gen holidays that I needed [minus Holly of course], now to figure out how to go about breeding :/ to the chat :L

Edited by Whitefire

Woo! Released my frozen CB Snow Angel hatchling, and snagged a 2ed gen with an Autumn father/tri color wing mother. How pretty! Had to throw about five Angel eggs back before snagging such a pretty find.

Now to abandon my frozen Ribbon Dancer and catch a new one of those as well. biggrin.gif

My frozen Yule has, '...forced out of it's egg prematurely' on his page and I'd hate to lose that, don't think I'll ever replace the little guy.

I'm not used to having anything to do for DC Holidays except breed, try and catch a second Holly(I've gifted his babies every year since I got him), and wait for the 25th. This is such fun!!!!