AlternateMew

Zombie advice

Okay, so I had a total of 53 dead dragons (10 adults, and 43 hatchlings).

1 was successfully revived to it's original breed. :c

16 was successfully turned into Zombies ( 5 adults, the rest hatchies)

And well, the rest just died.

16 out of 53.. Haha, absolutely not 50/50, but oh well. smile.gif I'm happy, anyway.

Kill 5 Adults - 4 Dust and 1 Zombie (male)

Yay! My first Zombie. Next Year I'm going to try for some hatchies too...

1 accidental kill (whoops)

2 times ashes

1 time adult male zombie

1 time adult female frozen hatchling

Well next year I get my ungendered hatchie smile.gif Then I have my 5 dragon zombie familiy complete.

Time now to release the survivors to the wild!

Edited by Takora Drakan

And yay. To those who asked - the killing early did pay off. I got the sllots back just now, and now have two adults as well. RESULT !!!!

13 hatchlings=2 male, 1 female

4 adults=1 female

So, 4/17 for me.

Two more hatchlings will die in 12hrs, so I can try them soon.  Next year, I'll have to gather a bunch more female hatchies to have an even number of male to female, lol.

*dances*  I was trying for a female adult!!  I only wanted 1 female hatchie, but I'll take three more hatchies to join my two previous un-dead  xd.png

Just got two of my Kills back today, so I killed two more female hatchies...and they both turned!

So, new total figures:

6/21 so far.

2 male hatchies, 3 female hatchies, and 1 female adult.

I still have the two ungendered hatchies to try, but they haven't run out of time yet. They disintegrated sad.gif

Next year, I have to make sure that I have a small army of ungendered hatchies and kill some Papers, so that I can get my ungendered Zombie hatchie and unknown adult. Not that I'm complaining about this year's haul laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

And yay. To those who asked - the killing early did pay off. I got the sllots back just now, and now have two adults as well. RESULT !!!!

Way to go, Ms. Fuzz!!!!!! The drought ends!!

Funny. I got the same amount of zombie hatchies and revivals as last year. (11 hatchies and two friends)

The biggest difference this year is that I finally got an adult as well.

All five disintegrated, alas! Will bookmark this thread and try again next year. alot.png

2 disintegrated, 1 unsuccessfull revival( old breed) and 2 successfull into zombie (1male/1female)

3 zombies!! biggrin.gif One hatchling and two adults.

2 hatchlings and 3 adults disintegrated, I have one hatchling that will die later tonight.

Great to hear that unbreedables can be zombified! Too bad my paper didn't turn, but I'll give it another shot next year! biggrin.gif

My (slightly depressing) results:

Hatchies:

4 Zombies (all male, which is okay because I had 3 females from last year)

3 Revived (2 grew up immediately, one didn't have enough views and gained 2 days on the timer, so I ER'd him)

31 Disintegrated

Adults:

0 Zombies

1 Revived

9 Disintegrated

I'm definitely trying again next year with the early killing spree, even if it didn't pay off this year. Why do I have such terrible luck turning zombies? dry.gif

Ah, well, good luck to everyone still trying! And congrats to those who've had successes!

All 5 disintegrated. What a shame. I'll make sure to make more zombie fodder next year. Oh well! But I'm glad to hear everyone else had successes.

My mother had gr8 luck making Zombies this year! smile.gif she got 12 zombies out of 20 tries! 5 Adults and 7 Hatchies! smile.gif Some just have the Luck smile.gif

Edited by majors

My two other hatchlings died. That brings the total of-

1/3 adult zombified, rest disintegrated

1/7 hatchling zombified, rest disintegrated.

Not bad.

I got 3 Zombies out of 5, YEH

2 Revived

Edited by ~Kat~

The kill message tore me up ;n; Most of my dragons just dodge and dodge and dodge, though. I can't really do this, and those tombstones kill me...... WAHHH This is really hard T_T

How in the world did I get a ZOMBIE?!?! I did not have any zombies until today, and as I was organizing my scroll, I all of a sudden have a Zombie from 2011 in-between my Valentine dragons?? This has to be a joke, or a mistake because I never did get a zombie until today! Does anyone know what is going on?

http://dragcave.net/view/HcN63