AlternateMew

Zombie advice

HOT DAMN, GUYS!!!!!! My tombstones from my adults killed on the 17th are starting to disappear and I'm getting my kill slots back. The first one just came back!!

You can get 10 shots at adults!!!!

Of course will still most likely fail to turn for me, but there you go. IT WORKS!!!!

EDIT: WOOO HOOOOO!!!!! Returned kill slot used and I got my first adult zombie!!

*HAPPY DANCE*

Edited by Sir Barton

HOT DAMN, GUYS!!!!!! My tombstones from my adults killed on the 17th are starting to disappear and I'm getting my kill slots back. The first one just came back!!

Of course will still most likely fail to turn for me, but there you go. IT WORKS!!!!

Yes,I did the same thing,and got 4 adult zombies out of ten.

Yes,I did the same thing,and got 4 adult zombies out of ten.

Oooo, Congrats!

ACK! So I turned the first zombie, an adult (http://dragcave.net/lineage/EAoct), then tried to revive my other dragons.

Bilan:

- 1 adult turned

- 3 hatchlings fail

- 1 adult revived

And then I tried to kill that one again, and then revive it -- AND THEY TOLD ME I ALREADY TRIED TO REVIVE IT! I lost my last chance to get a zombiiiiiiiiie... *cries*

(At least I have one. *sniffles*)

Edited by fallen_leaf

Is someone totalling the stats? I got 8 forever dead, 1 zombie hatchie male. Could link if you want later

I did a sort of tally of the ones that were posted in the News thread.

Here is what I posted there:

Just did a little unofficial research. Of the people who posted all information here - # of attempts and # of successful zombies - I count:

176 successful zombie creations,

27 regular revives (although those might not all have been reported, since some would just consider them failed zombies.  )

400 failures

That does not count all the people who just reported that all their attempts failed without saying how many attempts. So the percentage might not be quite 50% success, but it is not too far off.

It also did not include the people who just posted how many successes without posting total attempts.

Edited by purplehaze

Alright, perfect! Wow, lots of progress for science this Halloween. Extra kills, ungenderds, now all we need is Vampires.

I killed 2 vamps 1 male 1 female the male is dust the female is a Zombie

2 more hatchies disintegrated this morning. Sigh. I only have 2 left (expiring this afternoon, so I'll revive then) and I really hope they zombify or reanimate.

12 attempts (all killed today)

3 kills

1 Zombie

8 dodges

next year i might try the "prior to halloween" kill

Edited by Red2111

Didn't realise you could kill others and just revive on halloween smile.gif I'll be sure to try that next year, thanks for the advice.

Killed 5 Adults. 1 Male, and 1 Female became zombies, the other 3 disintegrated. I'm very happy with that result smile.gif)

Just got bacvk from Zombieness! I got on adult female Zombie out of 5 adults (the other four disentigrated) and I got no hatchies out of 4.

I am so going to try to get an ungendered next year. That is way cool. Guess I'll be stocking up on unbreedables during the year.

EDIT: WOOO HOOOOO!!!!! Returned kill slot used and I got my first adult zombie!!

*HAPPY DANCE*

Oh wow this a great piece of information for next year. Do the kills start coming back 2 weeks later to the second? I, for some reason, thought they would disappear at the start of the 31st but this is really good to know ^^ Thanks a lot for sharing.

Only got one zombie and four died sad.gif

(And five dodged)

Next year, I think I'll try to kill before and revive in Halloween too.

Edited by Nakuru

I am so so happy *-* Last year I got 0 out of 5 adults, but this year I was lucky <3

It also helped that I killed lots of hatchies tongue.gif

Here are my numbers:

Adults 5

3 Disintegrated

2 Became Zombies ^o.o^

Hatchlings 14

9 Disintegrated

5 Became Zombies ^o.o^

So a total of 7 out of 19.

Doesn't rally matter, but they where all CB's :3

Edited by Elery.

Oh wow this a great piece of information for next year. Do the kills start coming back 2 weeks later to the second? I, for some reason, thought they would disappear at the start of the 31st but this is really good to know ^^ Thanks a lot for sharing.

Yep. They come back right around the time that you killed your dragon.

Yep. They come back right around the time that you killed your dragon.

SIR ! You GOT some ! More than I did. Way to go - now shall we - SUMMON ??? wink.gif

I used up all 5 kill slots, but then got one kill slot back when a zombie attempt resulted in a living dragon instead. I've thus killed 6 adult dragons in the last few days: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 and #6.

So, this means unsuccessful zombie attempts that result in a true revival mean you can try a bit more.

(Unfortunately, I used up 6 adult dragons this way but got no zombies.) sad.gif

Well, I've got 2 zombies from last year, anyway. smile.gif

My results:

2/5

Better then last year's 1/5 and the previous year's 0/5.

Now to name the successes something other then "marked for zombiehood" tongue.gif

SIR ! You GOT some ! More than I did. Way to go - now shall we - SUMMON ??? wink.gif

Things are certainly looking up, lovely lady.

By my figuring, if I managed zombies while they continue to shamble away from you, then this must be your time to Summon. xd.png