Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

*pokes the forum* Where has everyone gone?

Got mother to activate my Visa card. I'm spending $10 of it for an Italian language set and then going to spend about $5 or so at FelisFire. May spend all the $10 on FelisFire as I've gotta deactivate it in about 10 days, but I'm not sure. If only I could have gotten her to activate it sooner. Then I could have donated to FelisFire during one of the orb sales... Now Stars shall read, write, and speak L'italiano! >:D

sad.gif Someone was selling an Iuridon egg for 6.5k En and, after spending about 500 En on keys for the chest, I was low 500... I asked them if they'd take 6k and a Zaku Fly trap for it, but someone had bought it. D:

Yay! I traded loads of items for a tiger constrictor today and all I need for collection left are a Rapple Shoot and Magmahead Beetle! I am going to go bid on a magmahead beetle on the forums, so wish me luck on Friday? xd.png

Also, how do you guys like Princess of China?

Edited by Lavaedra

Last hours Oupavoi breeding now -

we are going to change to

Guardian of Zeus breeding in Romantic Honeymoon

on noon Felisfire time!

See you there!

Edit: Removed the remaining males, you can add your Guardians of Zeus now!

Edited by ulalena

HOLY COW. I completed my collection! I'm totally broke, but YAY I'M DONE. Now I don't know what to do because I'm not really interested in designing stuff. Too lazy. Any suggestions?

Congrats! That´s why I don´t buy anything for my collection -

love the sensation finding the items in the biomes! biggrin.gif

HOLY COW. I completed my collection! I'm totally broke, but YAY I'M DONE. Now I don't know what to do because I'm not really interested in designing stuff. Too lazy. Any suggestions?

Give it to me? ... Just kidding. xd.png You can go to Feli Design Sales in the forums and see if anyone is selling a design you like or you can order one, I think.

Lol didn't really bother visiting this for a while xd.png but everything has been going pretty well for me.

Give it to me? ... Just kidding. xd.png You can go to Feli Design Sales in the forums and see if anyone is selling a design you like or you can order one, I think.

That's a good idea. I think I'll do it. biggrin.gif

Yay! I won an Orb from Luck & Timing! biggrin.gif

Wow congrats Raik!

Got to make a sock puppet for some assignment if you want to see what kind of stuff school is doing to keep me from visiting this as well as FF itself lol.

And now I'm off to eat dinner xd.png

O.o Anyone else having trouble getting on felisfire? I'm trying to get on right now and I keep getting a blank page that only shows "!"...

Apparently so many people getting on the server lags it and makes it go down... got it for several hours and finally got on a moment ago and now it's taking a really long time to get Alonya's Quest finished :/ this page has been loading for three minutes...

Omg... I was just logged in... and it lagged for so long I got logged out and when I tried to relog it loaded for like, ten minutes and now there's that annoying error page :/

Just could sneak online for around three minutes, the news states the lagging is in the process of fixing. Have to go to work now, hopefully, afterwards it is going to run smoothly again!

No, isn´t fixed. wink.gif I have to gencode, hurry please......

ohmy.gif It's down again? sad.gif I had it for a bit yesterday... Long enough to get things done like zapper and such. I haven't genecoded kits in a while.

Looks like it's back up but still pretty laggy. Ah well, laggy is better than not at all, if I do say so myself. smile.gif

I may be going back to mother's house tonight- temperatures are said to go -10F tonight so, most likely, school will be closed.

Anyways, I should probably change up my avatar, no? I need to get a score on Wet Wings as well... got under 10 days left! Too bad internet on the netbook won't work at mom's. Maybe I'll be able to get a good score and convince her to unblock it for a bit so I can submit it.

Edited by StarSea

.... All the Winter Dreams should be allowed, no? There's still a lot of Guardian of Zeus'... Probabky because of the kag. Ula, fix it soon D:

Because of the lag, we are a little bit behind with the breeding schedule.

We start Winter Dream breeding now in Romantic Honeymoon until Monday morning.

you can add your felis now, it´s clear.

Yay! Thanks Ula! ( I reeaallly wanna call you Lena, but you didn't like it a year ago, so.. :3)

Everything's going fine on my side. My cats are having babies, the norm. I really miss ToTing and the Advent Calender... :[