Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Now comes the question of cost...

It'll be 926242 orbs for materials and-

xd.png I hope you'll like it. smile.gif

0.o ummmm, yeah I can't afford that lol! I know I'll love it though Star! You always do such good work!!

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Since almost nobody around here seems interested in breeding pure subspecies

in Romantic Honeymoon and I am not very often active anymore in DC here,

I am going to post the selected schedule for this year one last time,

after that, I won´t bother you again.

I know how it is with own breeding projects and the restrictions to 10 clans joined.

However, if one subspecies is to your liking, you are always very welcome to join the clan!

1.- 13.1. Oupavoi - done

14. - 20.1. Guardian of Zeus - done

21. - 27.1. A Winter Dream - done

28. - 3.2. Devine Wind - done

4. - 10.2. Nightfrost - NOW

11. - 17.2. Distortions

18 .- 24.2. Time Lords

25.2. - 3.3. Tidespotter

4. - 10.3. Feriae

11.- 17.3 Jin

18.- 24.3 Wavedancer

25. - 31.3. Spotted Hawk

1.4. - 7.4. On Stranger Tides

8.- 14.4. Kimono

15. - 21.4. Celestial

22. - 28.4. Caribean Voodoo

29. - 5.5. Fairy Tales: Shadow Fairies

6. - 12.5. Technotiks

13. - 19.5. Firehawks

20. - 26.5. Daementians

27 - 2.6. Hyperentities

3. - 9.6. Papercuts

10. - 16.6. Ornata

17. - 23.6. Skittles

24.- 30.6. Necromancer

1. - 7.7. Stormbreaker

8.- 14.7. Fractured Prysms

15.- 21.7. Flaire

22.- 28.7. Bloodstreams

29. - 4.8. Fairy Tales: Light Fairy

5. - 11.8. Aliens

12. - 18.8. Car Wrecks

19. - 15.8. Fairy Tales: Dusk Fairies

26. - 1.9. Canterbury

2.- 8.9. Statics

9. - 15.9. Dragon Scales

16. - 22.9. Frog Trotters

23. - 30.9. Moroccan Mosaics white

1.10. - 8.10. Ginnaya

9.10. - 16.10. Ornata

17.10. - 24.10. Moroccan Mosaic black

25.10. - 31.10. Morning Glory

1.11. - 7.11. Downpour

8.11. - 15.11. Echroma Elements

16.11. - 23.11. Party Rockers

24.11. - 31.11. Nebular Dust

1.12. - 7.12. Metals and Alloys

14.12. - 21.12. new subspecies

22.12. - 31.12. new subspecies

All time ranges are rough, if there occurs a lag like recently or some females won´t get pregnant, we always wait and the next subspecies is postponed some days.

Because of the recent lag, we are 1 - 2 days behind, so if anybody wants to join

Nightfrost breeding, it is still time.

Edited by ulalena

I think we are going to breed them two days longer because of the recent lag.

You could use a potion or candy and you are also very welcome to join

a very young feli so the liking points can build. It´s almost 5 days still certainly.

If you'd like, (and you don't have to) you could add my Metals and Alloys Sub breed and I can get feli for those of us here who need one.

Also, I will most definitely be there for Faerie, Firehawk, Jin, Tidespotters (I think?), Technotik, & Skittles,

Could ya add Lions Pride as well? I don't have any out right now, but I've stocked up a few kits that I was about to sell. Just haven't figured out a pricing for them yet...

They're all Iuridons and Igneos, so they might need a bit of time. If you can't fit a spot for them, it's okay, I can just give use to my DC clan again. smile.gif

Whoa, lots of items(yay, Chetae egg and Silver Tinsel!) and omgosh, I sooooooo want Summer's Flirt!! D:

Sorry about the wait on the banner, DD. GIMP keeps deciding to act up and make all of my pages close. dry.gif *we're sorry, somethin.. zrrt! is wrong... zrrt! with GIMP. Maybe... zrrt! we should close EVERYTHING because... zrrt! we're cool like that! (trollface)* Maybe I should clean my ram?

Not sure if we're allowed to talk about social life in here but anyways what should I do; a sixth grader said he liked me but we used to growl at each other and I don't know if I like him or not and I don't want to hurt his feelings and I've tried asking like ten other people who either said "lol" or "ask him out" or "back out slowly" so my only other option is draw pictures that means something and make him figure it out .-. I'm not the biggest expert on relationships. At least I'm single so I won't have to do any cheating xP

I've had people like me before (judging by how they act around me) but nobody's ever told me to my face so it was totally unexpected and awkward. Plus my dad said I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend but I can have friends who gendered male which is a totally dumb and freedom restricting "rule."

So anyways, felisfire... hmm... I made some pretty demos but don't have the marking "plants" needed to make them the links can show you what they look like:

This

This

This

And this

Well, do you like him?

I'm not the best on relationships (especially as it seems not one person likes me sad.gif), but I can try to help. smile.gif I think that if you like him, you should ask him out. I think all parents tell us not to date until we're 16 or something around there because they don't want us to get hurt. Then if you've been dating for a while, have your dad meet him and perhaps do something together? If you don't like him, then just say something. I'm probably the worst person to ask about saying no, but I think something like "sorry, but I don't feel the same way about you" would be okay...

Anyways, what're the labulets for? This is just making me go crazy. All of these random gifts. v_v I love them, but I wanna know who they're from or what they're for.

EDIT:

Just zapped my ZF today and got a pretty light blue base and came up with this-

Cloudy with a chance of rain.

Whatcha think? I think I might be able to do that...

Or this one?

Edited by StarSea

I'm not even sure if I like him or not because I liked so many people before without knowing it. And drawing a picture that means something is harder than I thought because I don't know what kinds of animals to use and I don't know what poses the animals should be in xd.png

Gjh, honey, take a deep breath, and relax. Then take it slowly, think on your feelings for a bit, and then decide. Don't rush headlong into something. and besides, if your daddy said no, I wouldn't go against that. I did that growing up and made my mama even more strict on me so....that's my opinion.

Today I just pretended to not notice him the four or five times I actually did see him (all around lunchtime/after lunchtime). Since it rained today, we had to sit in the auditorium after lunch and he sat in a whole other row, so there we go, problem solved... until the rest of campus dries off later in the week... And in the meantime, I'm gonna give a silver colored paper crane to this guy I actually like on V-day... /soevilofme

^^^Sounds a bit screwed up to me....

EDIT: And I don't care if the guy I like has a gf already lol

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Damsel's Holiday Feli Shoppe Go check it out if you're interested in free holiday feli ( I updated and edited it that's why I posted it again)

So anyways, felisfire... hmm... I made some pretty demos but don't have the marking "plants" needed to make them the links can show you what they look like:

This

This

This

And this

What do you need? I have leftover stuff I haven't been using from the holidays.

Edited by DarkDamsel09