Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

GUESS WHO HAD HER INTERNET TURNED BACK ON TODAY!!! THAT'S RIGHT, THIS GIRL!!! hey all!! I'm glad to be back! what'd I miss?!

DDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tacklehuggleglomps* I MISSED YOUUUUU!!!!!!

You didn't miss much from my end... *sigh* my FF life is boring now. xd.png I've been too busy trying to figure out how I do this and that on my new site because it is being very confusing... O.o I gotta get off soon though. sad.gif See you tomorrow?

STAR!!! *tacklehugglomps back* I missed you too!! And absolutely. Once I finish my errand running, Ill be home all day because I'm off work tomorrow.

OMGOSH! Girl, you're back too?! I haven't talked to you in AGES!!! *uberhugs!* howsit goin'?

*headdesk* Now I feel like I wasted $50... I'm trying to do work for my site but the CP is confusing so I have no idea what type of code goes where or anything! D:

O.o I just realized I've only got two kitties out that aren't elders... *rubs head*

xd.png It's fine. The main reason that I have so few adults/kits out is because I expected this- me to get so caught up in working on my site that I'd hardly be anywhere else except to ask for help/post updates. laugh.gif

Yay! Second kitty from my new subbreed should be born soon! biggrin.gif

My current problem on FF: Trying to decide which feli to breed and which to leave in my cryo or just clone so their clones could breed and if I do pick what to breed I have to make sure they aren't related so they won't inbreed

/facedesk

what is with the 9 lives thing? I missed sooo much while I was gone and now I am confused......

I think it means you can now use Vita-Vayu and Abyucumber Rolls(for Zerda only) on a feli 9 times instead of once.

Hi, I'm girlfairy76's cousin, and her account has to get validated ( again), and she texted me to tell you not to report her! She's really worried after the news post.

Hi, I'm girlfairy76's cousin, and her account has to get validated ( again), and she texted me to tell you not to report her! She's really worried after the news post.

wait, why is it needing validated AGAIN?

lol I'm glad that's all it was! I did something stupid, without realizing it. I logged onto felisfire and was all OH LOOK, KITTENS!! didn't know I had litters due!! and then I realized I had logged into my old account that was banned, so now I must wait til it auto-locks me out and re -login in with my new account. what a pain.

lol I'm glad that's all it was! I did something stupid, without realizing it. I logged onto felisfire and was all OH LOOK, KITTENS!! didn't know I had litters due!! and then I realized I had logged into my old account that was banned, so now I must wait til it auto-locks me out and re -login in with my new account. what a pain.

Oh gosh xd.png I'm kinds scared at the new news post, but I can touh it out and act like an adult... I have the good grammar,a nd I KNOW not to type my birthdate.... Plus, I say I'm born in 1995, October 12 :3 ( Real except the year.)

So I take it you're under 13 then?

Look at my profile. I am, yes. But that won't keep away from my babies! <3 So please don't report me, as my cousin said what I texted her.

Nah dude I wouldn't do that!!

I'm glad I have such good friends :3 And no one on Felisfire knows how old I am..... Heh. And the mods don't know you know that i'm under 13. 3 mores years, and I'm out of the bind.