Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

well I figure I would be mad if someone did that to me, so I won't do that to you. What makes me laugh is that you're the same age as my little brother lol

well I figure I would be mad if someone did that to me, so I won't do that to you. What makes me laugh is that you're the same age as my little brother lol

I would too. If Star or Raik did that, I'd be like, ' How could you.... You lost a best friend.'

Well, did you look at my profile? Because I didn't say my age...

Oh gosh I did. Oh well.... Raik do you goon much? Or maybe it's me that hasn't...?

Edited by girlfairy76

*rubs head* I... kinda... knew that already. unsure.gif Please don't be mad! D:

GAAAHHHH!! My premium expires in a few hours and I really want them to update the monthly so I can get it already!!! I'm gonna be upset if I miss it because then there goes a few good orbs. sad.gif

EDIT:

Wait what?!? I DUN WANNA BE BANNED AGAIN!!! D:

Edited by StarSea

O.o ... ... how in the world did that happen?? I've been refreshing almost at least once every hour and I never saw any new news scroller... And when I do, I always check down one or two to make sure I didn't miss anything. *headdesk* That's what I get for watching all 299 episodes of Naruto Shippuden in the past few weeks. I did, however, learn some Japanese from it!! biggrin.gifxd.png

Thanks Rai. smile.gif Collected my breeding potion! biggrin.gif

Now... time to get addicted to FF again or start spamming the online chat of my site host trying to figure out how I get all of this stupid stuff to show up. v_v This isn't as easy as I thought it'd be.

.... You wont be banned if you dont say, and Star, just because of the post, you dont have to get so.... Worried. ( Even though I had almost had a heart attack)

Yes, we can, if they find out.

How? Can they mind-read? Look into the past of users and see that someone is underage? My username is NOT the same as my Felisfire one, and are there any mods over there on here?

Well, let's hope I can live it up.... I have the smarts, I hope. I can't think bout being banned for three years, AWAY from my feli! Maybe after all mine have given birth. Should I freeze all my feli and report myself?

They wouldn't give you your account back, you know that, right?

Pretty kitties, Rai!! *drools over the Xano*

They wouldn't give you your account back, you know that, right?

Pretty kitties, Rai!! *drools over the Xano*

They say they will give it back when I'm thirteen, if I do that on the page thing.

user posted image

Thanks, Star. smile.gif I always do my Tigers on all sites like this.

Edited by Raikielia

Please post on the Request a Ban thread. If you take these steps yourself, there will be no further consequences and you will be allowed to rejoin once you are at least 13 years old.

meaning you get your account banned and when you're 13, you make a completely new account. They don't transfer or anything for you. You're SOL.

ninja.gif'd by the mystic Rai. xd.png

EDIT:

ohmy.gif My internet's gonna go off soon so nighty night!!! *hugs everybody and throws cookies* Boy, haven't done that in forever!! D: *hugs everyone again and rolls off to finish up*

Edited by StarSea

Oops! I didn't mean any harm - what do I do now?

Please post on the Request a Ban thread. If you take these steps yourself, there will be no further consequences and you will be allowed to rejoin once you are at least 13 years old.

^^ Does that mean I make a new account to rejoin? o.o

Edited by girlfairy76

okay, then I am NOT reporting myself. I can ABSOLUTELY not leave my feli alone! And my feli are adorable! I can never get ones like them!

;n; I can't upload my avatar that I just spent forever to make. It's a .gif but so far FelisFire and here have rejected it stating that I can't upload that file type. And the only way to make my avatar over at FF what I want it to be is by uploading it. sad.gif

GAH! D: NOTHING will upload it. sad.gif It's 3.41MB... And almost 1k slides (867 to be exact), but if I shrank it any, then it'd go super fast and I'd hate it being my FF avatar until I upgrade again. *n*

EDIT:

I got photobucket to upload it, but then it comes out like this-

user posted image

sad.gif I PMed PiccChicc about it and hopefully at least someone will be able to help me out.

Edited by StarSea