Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

I wish there was so much more HTML that you could use on FF. There are lots of HTML codes that you could use if only they had them implemented. Could make scroll boxes, colored text, typwriter text font, highlighted text, lists, oh the things you're missing! D:

I totally agree. I want to be able to change font and text color!

Yay, Iuridon egg! biggrin.gif

@girl The Aquus. They're way cheaper than the Iuridon if you wanted another one. What's your ID again?

Edited by Raikielia

Thanks, Star!

Lol, I got a smartphone for my birthday+x-mas gift today, SO happy right now ^^ (Estonians celebrate Christmas a little differently, we get our first presents on 24th)

My ID is 11121. And thanks for the advice ^^

Dang. I didn't get a lyceron because I wasn't there. Only for Felidae and the rest.

UH LUCKY! I have a B score of 68. Almost 75!!! Lets see, two are having three kits, and two are having one.... That'll make 75. Must be scary having mice above you o.o I'm glad I don't. Anyway, my friend( cousin actually) salma1D101 ( aka # 14952 ) is new! She also has a dragcave account that is in my siggy. Lets welcome her!

~~~~

Would you like to take a dare on Christmas Eve? If so, click the link below.

http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=272279

Edited by girlfairy76

Oh geeze Girlfairy! And DD and I had to start over from scratch! ohmy.gif

>:D And there's those kits! happy.gif

Girl, what's the dare?

(And thanks for still having the bunny. smile.gif <3) I'm thinking of making that into an image so people can just copy and paste the image link.

Edited by StarSea

The dare to look at the cat. Click the link....

Well, yeah, I guess so. I should have gotten more.. >_< and, the bunny! I have to add that to more profiles.

Hey Girl, have you heard people use the word Safe as an acronym? I'm thinking of remaking it and doing that-

Save

Animals

From

Extinction

I'm still gonna use the bunny one as well, though. <3

I like the bunny. Lol, did you look at the cat? xd.png my friend/cousin, # 14952, thinks its creepy, and so does her brother, and my sister, guess what,I set it as my home screen xd.png

Oh my god, I don't know what to say! About the AC and some amazing gifts I've been given! xd.png Someone made me laugh- They left with their present this message; "So I heard you hate anonymous gifts. That's okay. Anonymous gifts loooooove yoooou." laugh.gif

And I don't know who in the world it was as I've helped so many start off in FelisFire, but someone sent me a welding disc and 50 en, leaving the message; "Thanks for helping me when I first got on here! - Guess who!"

I'm reluctant to go through the rest of the gifts but if I don't, I may not be able to until next christmas! ohmy.gif

EDIT:

OH MY GOD!!! Someone sent me a third gen Christmas Xano!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Edited by StarSea

I opened a few of my gifts. Not much I was really interested in, except the Feli Claw, the Ghoststone and the Aloe Leaf. Gotta open the rest later. I just really hope one is a Quku Butterfly(though I doubt it).

Edited by Raikielia

Didn't get an igneo egg (wasn't really expecting one. xd.png), but at least I've got some orbs to buy one with. smile.gif Time to make Princess Christmassprite. happy.gif

I thought we were gonna get one of each of the species in the AC. I was disappointed we didn't get them all(not including the Xano, of course).

I thought we were gonna get one of each of the species in the AC. I was disappointed we didn't get them all(not including the Xano, of course).

The advent continues until new years. we'll get them. eggs start up again on the 27th

We've got until the end of the month to get the rest of the species, don't worry. smile.gif I was just hoping it'd be before Christmas. Guess not.

Got a pretty Igneo from a Loki addict and was going to make the base green to make it more Loki-ish but ended up changing the base, strike, and feathers colors. Like an idiot, I used my only Advanced Color disc to make the base black when I could have used a stain. *headdesk* Here he is now!

Alright, I should be off to bed. Night! smile.gif *hugs, puts out fresh nobake cookie and peppermint fudge, and hobbles off to bed with her treasures*

You dont rmember who you helped, a LONG time ago?

Anyway, i got two DNAs, a streamstone, and sugar balloons. And i really like sugar balloons. I kinda feel weird since i sent my friend feli and stuff, but shes new, and cant really give me anything.

Did you give it to me?

Yay for orb sale!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

EDIT:

Over the river and through the woods, to grandmother's house we go!

Well, not exactly, but I'm off to grandmother's! Bye everyone! *hugs*

Edited by StarSea

The advent continues until new years. we'll get them. eggs start up again on the 27th

Ooooh! I didn't know that. xd.png Thanks!

EDIT: Opened the rest of my gifts. Got quite a few Aloe Leaves, Ghoststones, a Miyu Peacock and some DNA! biggrin.gif

Edited by Raikielia

*starts grumbling and packing up bags and everything* I'm going to miss the orb sale and the xano egg sale all because my mom doesn't trust me! Honestly, I'm going to be 15 in about two months and two weeks, I'm not going to be with her forever, she's not going to be around forever, I'm not a toddler, I know how to handle my money wisely, and just all of this stuff! It's making me so mad, and she wonders why I'm so stressed. To tell the truth, I'm surprised I'm not bald yet!! D: Crying is a great stress reliever, but it only works for so much and so long. Not to mention I'm weird... my tears burn when I cry from sadness or stress, but any other reason is fine...

Anyways, night everyone! I'm at a BScore of 203 and officially living in the nuthouse and wish I wasn't so tired. I want to make some feli designs!!! D:

wub.gif You all should have seen my baby cousin today! He was so cute!!! <3 He ignored almost everyone, but when I started clapping, he did too, and when I waved at him, he waved back! wub.gif Got two new games and $50!!!!!! Of course, I got more than that, but I can't believe I got $50! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Night all! Can't stay awake! Kai, my baby cousin, was a handful and wore me out! wub.gif

Hello, I'm slightly new to Felisfire. X3 Advent calenders, trick-or-treating, stockings, these events so far are fun and wonderful. :> The best thing I've received in my stocking was a *coughivycoughsnake* from a very nice person. /shot

Oh wow, you got an IVY SNAKE!? Grats! happy.gif

Yup, I'm still up... xd.png

I wish I'd gotten an ivy snake!