Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

HI everybody KuroYukia (#24330) That's my name and ID#

I just started playing a few days ago and had no idea there was a forum here for it. The game is fun even bought a 2nd gen Luridon for kinda cheap but I had a few questions

1. What's good with freezing your babies?

2. What's a good way to earn EN?

3. What's a minipet?

I know this is a couple of months late, KuroYukia, but to answer your questions:

1) It keeps the Feli from aging.

2) That, I'm afraid, I don't know the answer to... 'Specially since I'm usually flat broke.

3)A minipet is a little critter that becomes a Feli's companion, should they catch/befriend the first.

I actually now have 3 public breeds on there... But, I don't have anyone to share the fun of them with. >__> I'm lab #11328 on there, should anyone be interested or trying to search for me.

Also: I'm trying to create a user-run event based off a certain Japanese horror RPG. Sadly, it doesn't seem like anyone's showin' interest on joining in the fun there...

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

Hello, all!

I'm Schweigen DesWindes (#19546) I don't go on FF as much anymore but I'll pop in every once in a while to check up on everyone and see what the news says.

In March '14, I got my cherished baby from "Feli for Sale" His name is Ered Nimrais - http://www.felisfire.com/feli?i=674541 - I saved up for days to be able to afford him. He's so pretty and immediately caught my eye when I was looking through the pages. He stood out like a comet amongst the stars and I knew then and there I wanted him. His markings remind me of Christmas, which holds a very special meaning to me, I was speechless when I was able to get him, nobody noticed his beauty or attempted offering on him but I knew from the start that he was special.

huh.gif it won't let me join. It keeps saying this:

To abide by all COPPA laws, we have disabled registration to anyone under the age of 13.

Help me??? Please! I really want to play this.

Going crazy with mah breeds... Just wishin' that there were more breeders willing to join in the fun.

Currently, I've got Clockwork Feli, Oni (a 7-faceted All-Scalae breed), PiX, and Steampunk Dancers. The last two I just made this month! xd.png

EDIT:

I'm Meg_752 (#18492). Just logged back on after a long absence. I had just started, so all I have are some random cats that are apparently... 850 days old. blink.gif

Any tips for how to get started?

Apparently I wasted my first 6 eggs, and you cannot start over...

All of my cats are also too old to breed, and have a hunting skill of 0.

What would you reccomend I do?

Edited by Meg_752

I wanna join but said something about site undergoing something and wont accept new accounts. I want to play with kitties :C

(im a crazy cat lady irl)

Wuvs Coffee, I ran into the same problem. I would love to know if anyone knows what is going on and if this game will be playable for new-comers in the near future.

When I went to sign up, I got the message that the site was going under a revamp and they will notify after the revamp is done; maybe just wait until they're done revamping?

I also joined the site. My username is Zoa Nova (#26155)

I like this site :3 Very lovely artwork.

I want to join, but when I try to, it asks me why I want to be a beta tester. I don't know why, but that makes me freeze up.

Does it still ask you why you want to be a beta tester?

Yes, they still ask. Just fill in whatever answer you might have. Everyone who applies typically gets accepted. It's a bit complicated, but the site is sorta self-run by the userbase we have since the owner stopped funneling money into it.

Yes, they still ask. Just fill in whatever answer you might have. Everyone who applies typically gets accepted. It's a bit complicated, but the site is sorta self-run by the userbase we have since the owner stopped funneling money into it.

So the site is forever locked into Beta?

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet.  Felisfire has a new owner and 2 new coders working on updating the site.  Now is a great time to join or return!

I just filled out my application. Hoping to get a verification soon. I'm mostly excited about what my first cats will look like, and how I'm gonna create them. Being super into the cat fancy and real life cat breeding, a site like this is really awesome to me.

Edit: I got approved! I've started out with two pretty cats, Silverstar and Firedust:

Silverstar.png.1cff5e7a102b239cac049119dc3c9a6b.png

Firedust.png.525319b84ebddba7e2c104534100378c.png

I hope they'll produce kittens some day but right now they don't really like each other... >_<

Edited by Savannah_Firebolt

Sad to see this thread seems to have been abandoned. I just joined the site a week ago and have fallen in love.

Hello!
I am/ was Spottedleaves1 or Taryn123 on this site, however years ago i forgot my pass code and well, i never got a 'reset passcode' thing no matter how many times i press it.
Is this still an error that has not been fixed or did i type in the wrong email?

Hi. Just want some advice from the users: I am juust over 13 (and therefore old enough to join), but I want to know whether I should wait until 18 to join or would it be ok to join at my age?

It is great to find a Dragcave thread about Felisfire. Too bad it's been abandoned, I know there are a lot of folks here that play on the site since I see familiar names on Felisfire all the time. The site is still up and running! In late 2017 new management took over and the new admin and staff have fixed a lot of issues since 2018. Including the difficulty receiving the password retrieval emails. 

After 10 years in Beta, Felisfire came out of beta phase last year. By the way, the images on the first post are not accurate anymore since the aurae (aka "the butterkitty") doesn't look like that anymore. The long-awaited leos and ocirin have been released too! There's a carousel on the main page that shows examples of five pet profiles. It changes every time you refresh the screen so you can certainly get a good glimpse at the variety of cats on site.

Peace.