Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

I really need to go gathering but I'm too lazy to actually do it xd.png

And I don't remember the last time I actually bought a feli from the sales area although there have been some pretty feli I added to my favorites tab (and even if I have like, 30 or 31k en now I'm still really reluctant to spend it as so much of it was from the advent calender in december and selling feli and being a premium for two months lol)

GAH! D: NOTHING will upload it. sad.gif It's 3.41MB... And almost 1k slides (867 to be exact), but if I shrank it any, then it'd go super fast and I'd hate it being my FF avatar until I upgrade again. *n*

EDIT:

I got photobucket to upload it, but then it comes out like this-

user posted image

sad.gif I PMed PiccChicc about it and hopefully at least someone will be able to help me out.

That's really blurry.... Do not use that!

Any one have Uku Glowing Mushrooms? I have enough en to buy one but I need two to get another breeding potion to make my holiday omnis breed.I'll trade for it!! feli or whatever items you want!! (I'd offer en, but after I buy the other mushroom, there won't be much left)

DD, I have three. I'd be willing to trade you my breeding potion for whatever. DNA, kitties, en, stuffs... xd.png

DD, I have three. I'd be willing to trade you my breeding potion for whatever. DNA, kitties, en, stuffs... xd.png

Ok well go pick something out. Plus I'm breeding Holiday feli (you're all getting one regardless, but you can pick an extra one or whatever if you want) Let me know what you want and I'll send it, Plus I have been gathering like crazy so if you need any items, I may have them.

Not a fan myself but I went to a friends house with my boyfriend and it was inevitable that the boys watched the Superbowl. I played online most of the night lol

Hah! xd.png One of my classmates in English said that technically the Browns won because the Ravens used to be a part of the Browns. laugh.gif

Holy shoot! xd.png 48 Helai birds!? Now I've got 54, plus however many I have on my kitties. I know at least one has a Helai on them. I suppose you can never have too many Helais, can you?

EDIT:

DD, I'll take one of your for sale kitties off your... paws? Coricopat a good trade for you?

Edited by StarSea

you got it Star! sending him now

EDIT: huh.gif .....Star?

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Sorry, stupid new router decided to start lagging. v_v I miss the old one; it was so much faster. And I could actually upload things. I'm trying to upload an image to imgur.com right now, but it won't go. >n<

*flails* GAHHHHH!! Not being able to upload anything is such a pain! D: I can't add anything V-Day that I make for my profile. sad.gif

EDIT:

Oh wow, four more days and I'll have been a member of FelisFire for a year!! biggrin.gif

Edited by StarSea

Thanks Star!! I wasn't expecting a Breeding Potion!! As soon as the mate is not prego on the 8th, I am breeding them again with it to make more V-day babies! Everyone gets one and then I may raffle off the left overs, or sell them lol.

Realized I had two. xd.png I like them, but I almost never ever use them so no point in me keeping them both. smile.gif

Well thanks again! I only used it because I had a free one from the monthly item and Then I realized I had almost all the items to make another one so....but this is ten times better! you rock!

Hey Guys and Gals! I need to know who all wants a Valentine's Day Feli! I'll leave this up for about 24 hours (little more since I work Thursday and 24 hours would be really early that day) and then I'll take everyone's user ID and name and put it through random.org along with all the feli in a second random.org window and you'll get whatever feli is matched up with your name!Post or Pm me asap please!! (Please include your User Name & ID number as I no longer have them all!!)

Edited by DarkDamsel09

DD, I absolutely LOVE Valentines felis! wub.gif

Also, Romantic Honeymoon is open for pure Nightfrost Subspecies feli!

If you don´t have one yet would like to participate and are able to

use an Aging Potion, give me a call, you are very welcome to request DNA!

Breeding next week (from Tuesday or Wednesday on, I think - we are two days behind the

schedule because of the recent lags) will be pure Distortion Subspecies.

Hope you join!

just seeing this now... xd.png Derp. I'd love one!

(Changed my name again. laugh.gif)

Empress Swanbottom - she of many names >:D (#12960)

ok got you both. I may have to shuck a few of them just to get a different species, they are all trending towards one species and that's no fun at all.

Also, I think I want a banner for a shop I'd like to open, DD's Holiday Shoppe, but I suck at banners. Anyone wanna help me out? I can post some of the feli in question if needed, and am willing to trade/pay en for the service!

EDIT: anyone else get a black rose and ambiguous test tube? There was no news report so I'm not sure why I randomly got these.....

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Just getting back from ortho app. tongue.gif

I CAN HELP! >:D

Not sure yet, but I shall go check after I email this one person...

Decided to check now... Nopers, but I don't think I was on yesterday so if it was an activity gift then I wouldn't have gotten it. It is kinda confusing me though- several times now I've got random items with a notice like an admin sent them, but there's no news post stating what they're for/about. :L

Edited by StarSea

Me too!! I am lost, but grateful. And thank you for the offer to help! what will you require and what will you want as payment?

[b]What is going to be sold in your shop?[/b] 
[b]Would you like your ID/Name on it?[/b] 
[b]Any patterns/designs on it?[/b] 
[b]Any feli/items on it?[/b] 
[b]Any specific colors/themes?[/b] 
[b]What holidays?[/b] 

Just fill that out and I'll get to work. happy.gif

What is going to be sold in your shop? Well, it's more of a giveaway, but I'm giving out free Holiday Themed Feli

Would you like your ID/Name on it? OOOH YES PLEASE!!

Any patterns/designs on it? up to your discretion

Any feli/items on it? yes (see below)

Any specific colors/themes? if you could, an animated banner reflecting 3 of the major holidays (Valentine's Day,Halloween, and Christmas) Feli you can use as of now are:

VALENTINE'S DAY:

user posted image

user posted image

Halloween

user posted image

user posted image

Christmas

user posted image

user posted image

(later I will announce additional Holidays like St Patty's and Thanksgiving, but I don't have feli for them right now)

What holidays?(see above)