Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

I put it in my collection, and I'm pretty sure I'm not a regular newb. I don't need a lot of items in my collection anymore. :V Anyway,my ID is #14092 if you want to check me out. What's the best thing you've gotten in your stocking? (plus what's your ID? XP)

I think I'm going to get back into naming my feli with warrior names again... I liked doing that, so maybe... If I think of a good warrior name for a feli, they'll be one of my warriors. If I think of a good name for a feli, they'll be a... a... O.o I don't know. Any ideas?

MERRY CHRISTMAS,EVERYONE! I temporairly have internet and I just wanted to say hi, i miss you all, wish you all the best, happy holidays, it is FINALLY Snowing here, and, the best news, I AM NOW OFFICIALLY AN AUNT/GOD MOTHER! My niece, Olivia Rose, was born at 2:07 pm today.

Last, but not leasr, thank you all for the gifts and hopefully, i will have my internet turned back on soon. I love you guys and hope you're all well. Hope to be back soon!

Much love!

~DD

MERRY CHRISTMAS,EVERYONE! I temporairly have internet and I just wanted to say hi, i miss you all, wish you all the best, happy holidays, it is FINALLY Snowing here, and, the best news, I AM NOW OFFICIALLY AN AUNT/GOD MOTHER! My niece, Olivia Rose, was born at 2:07 pm today.

Last, but not leasr, thank you all for the gifts and hopefully, i will have my internet turned back on soon. I love you guys and hope you're all well. Hope to be back soon!

Much love!

~DD

OH MY GOD, I WANNA BE AN AUNT!!! Grats, DD! *hugs* I bet she's cute. tongue.gif

Alright, super busy with work on the forums for and my site, so I probably won't be around much. I'm going to have to start crunching lots if I want to get done/more stuff done before I go back to my moms on saturday/sunday. dry.gif I really wish she'd stop taking my internet/computer...

I wonder when we'll get the next eggy... >:D

I'm also wondering if I should use my Iuridon egg to make a male/female started of Lions Pride, or make something else with it as I'll be waiting until I can get my next egg to make the other.

dry.gif I begged mother to activate my card and let me donate today, she asked me about how much I wanted to donate, I said $6 so I'll get 9 orbs, and she said she'll get me a different card tomorrow. v_v How much you all wanna bet that when I can finally spend my money how I want, I'll be out of the house?

Dinner time! I'm going to wake up at 7AM tomorrow and call mom to remind her she said she'd get me a different card...

Crescentpath ( AKA, the creepy Scalae) is having kids! I messed them up with Dna, though tongue.gif

http://www.felisfire.com/demo.php?s=1&b=41...m5=0&m5c=0000FF

http://www.felisfire.com/demo.php?s=1&b=46...m5=0&m5c=0000FF

http://www.felisfire.com/demo.php?s=1&b=6F...m5=0&m5c=0000FF

^^^ Im changing his coat once he's born.

Yes, they're all males. Name ideas?

Oh wow Girl, I really like the first and second one! Pretty! Hrmmm... maybe...

Acidtalon/Flametalon (As acid/flame can be orange, blue, or even green, and it's got the markings of some birds)

SUPERSTAR!! xd.png What about Goldsea?

Lilacleaf?

Has anyone seen/heard from Mistshadow? I need her Photoshop skills... And I really miss her.

I don't want to be freezing all of my adult and younger feli, especially if they've got great stats with others, but I'm worried about when I go back to mom's and I don't want something to happen like last time. sad.gif

I don't know. She just disappeared :/ it also seems like Ulalena isn't really coming on here, but on Felisfire.

Today we get... A Chetae egg! Perfect!!!! I love Chetaes! Too bad I have no more marking items D:

Yea, but sometimes it's just easier to start going on one site where your friends and then some are at than to two sites. Then you get distracted with one and loose track of the other. I'm getting really distracted with my new site, but... I guess that's a good thing as I'm the only admin and moderator there right now. I need to make some banners so that people can help support the expansions of my site and its forums.

Not much to report but... *flails* Stupid computer lagged, so it made me delete the notification that stated that I marked Princess Christmassprite with frost! D: v_v

Much love!

~DD

Heh, congratulations! I'm an aunt too smile.gif

>:D Just bread my second gold, and it's the child of the first gold I bred!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Okay, I've been spending a lot of time just trying to get my computer to stop lagging, so now it's time to actually go and work on FF. Most likely with naming, and possibly describing as I just started working up a writing spree! biggrin.gif

Still haven't figured out what I should call my other name feli...

EDIT:

Really mad right now. Maybe that's the source of my spree...

Mom promised to get me a new Visa card today, and I reminded her like... seven times, and she said later which most likely means not in time. v_v No Xano egg, and no orb sale. sad.gif

Edited by StarSea