Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

I didn't make the site, but i'm addicted to it. It's about breeding Avian Felines (Winged cats) named feli. There are currently 7 species of feli, and a new species called the Butterfae or Faecat is coming out soon.

Site link: CAN I HAZ FLYING KITTEHS PL0X?

-Lists the species-

Felidae:

user posted image

Aquus:

user posted image

Chetae:

user posted image

Zerda:

user posted image

Igneo:

user posted image

Iuridon:

user posted image

Xano:

user posted image

Butterfae/Faecat:

user posted image

You can also give accessories to your feli.

user posted image

The rest, I will let you figure out by yourself!

Happy flying.

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

Lol, Manticore.

I think the Manticore one would be the Iuridon or the Xano.

I'm going to go change the Aquus image to make it look more... Appealing. I don't think vomit green will attract many people.

I joined. It's kind of confusing. Hopefully that will pass.

The kitties you posted are all so pretty. I can only get one kind though. I hope I get the hang of this thing soon. :/

I'm facepalming myself for getting involved on yet another forum centric game. I hope I can play this without going onto the forum much. I'm addicted to adoptables that are eating my time. xd.png

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

It is pretty confusing at first, but you usually get the hang of it in a few days. On my third day on that site I had $200. Now I have $2000.

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the artwork. I haven't seen such high quality artwork on a site. I actually own the Felidae, Aquus, Igneo and the accessory example Xano. All of them except for the Igneo were gifts given to me by generous people. The community has less than 7000 members, but everyone's so nice on there.

And if you want to get a different kind of feli, you'd better start saving up. XD

I'm actually insanely in love with the site now. I had 5k this morning. There's the advent calendar thing they're doing and I got a marking disk yesterday that I sold for 5k. So I bought some good stuff today. xd.png

And the artwork... Oh man. So beautiful. I'm in love with these cats. i love to see all the color variations, even in the wild cats. Gah. It's going to get confusing once they start breeding. i don't understand all the genetics and stuff, but I guess I'll get the hang of it as I go.

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

I'm selling my Marking disk for 8k, hopefully it's going to sell. Then i'll be up to 11k.

That advent calender is epic. I wasn't expecting eggs.

Knife says he'll post it when it's done, which should be soon.

Someone tried to use two of those Aphrodite potions on two omni Felidae, and they got this message.

user posted image

I burst out laughing when I read that. XD

Knife says he'll post it when it's done, which should be soon.

Someone tried to use two of those Aphrodite potions on two omni Felidae, and they got this message.

user posted image

I burst out laughing when I read that. xd.png

LAWLZ. That's awesome. xd.png

honesta, make sure you chack your spam folder. I wated several days for my e-mail and that's where I finall found it. rolleyes.gif

ETA: OMG! Santa Flood changed my Kawhojj into a Xano. She's still Felidae Dominant, of course, but she's so BEAUTIFUL! *spazz flails*

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

I adore cats! This looks quite interesting, thank you for the link!

How long do I have to wait before an account verification will be sent? Or do I need an invitation since its in Beta?

Edited by buckykattlove

Ooh, I really want to join this site, but the emails never get through! I even checked the spam five hundred times!! sad.gif

Please help!!

I adore cats! This looks quite interesting, thank you for the link!

How long do I have to wait before an account verification will be sent? Or do I need an invitation since its in Beta?

You don't need an invite. You just go to the site, fill out the form and someone will accept you. It usually takes about 24-48 hours. If you haven't heard anything within that time go and try to join again. It's possible your form didn't go through.

Ooh, I really want to join this site, but the emails never get through! I even checked the spam five hundred times!! sad.gif

Please help!!

Just out of curiosity, what did you write in the "Why do you want to join" category? It doesn't come right away- it usually takes one to two days for you to get accepted.

Just out of curiosity, what did you write in the "Why do you want to join" category? It doesn't come right away- it usually takes one to two days for you to get accepted.

It's been about a week sad.gif I wrote "Because I love cats!!!" ... Was that wrong?

I dunno, they seem pretty lax to me.

So addictive @_@ Pretty kitties. I made my first six based off of Chinese animals.

user posted imageuser posted image

Two big cats, two bear cats, and two birds happy.gif

Those are great Rhea. I especially love the tiger and the clouded leopard. happy.gif

I have recently discovered the joys of clans. They're totally worth the orbs.

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

lol I did Tigers, too. xd.png I need to give them the Belly marking, though.

Tigris

user posted image

and Tora

user posted image

Ooh! And one of my Feli had a baby! <3 First Feli born and it's a girl, yay! <3 <3 <3

Frosted Obsidian

user posted image

Edited by Raikielia

Yeah, orbs and such, I wanted to give mine wing markings but alas, no go :< Yours're pretty too! And grats on the first baby.

Thanks. smile.gif I was going for an orange more like yours, but ended up with the darker. xd.png He'll look better with Belly. I don't know if it's too late, but I'd be awesome if I could get the Tiger over the Belly on both of them.

You'll probably have to breed him or something - then again I don't know much about the game yet, so you might be able to. I'd love to be able to get wings on my guy.

You can add markings with the Basic or Advanced Marking Disk. I think they're kinda hard to make, though. I'm gonna try to get a couple, anyway.

EDIT: If the thing I found was correct, then all I need to make the Basic Marking Disk is a Blank Disk and an Orb(x2 since I need one for each Feli). Those are gonna be hard for me to get, though.. =/

Edited by Raikielia