Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

I have no idea. It's 3 layers of wallpaper (all different, mind you) and underneath is this ugly green faux wood grain paneling. That's 3 layers of glue and you'd think with as old as everything in that house is, the glue would be dried out and would come of lickity split but OH NO! I'm pretty sure the second layer is contact paper or something because I had THE HARDEST TIME getting it to come off. They had to have used industrial glue or something.

Dafrick... ._. plus I spent a long while reading the rabid feli stories tongue.gif because I was bored at the moment.

I LOVE THE ADVENT FOR DEC. 11!!!!

Edited by gjhhhhhh

ohmy.gif tWOerFV!?! THERE'S AN EGG!?!?!?! /has to get on NAOW and get da eggy!!

I'm going to be really upset if I don't get the egg. What's the egg called? If it was kinda green with vein/vine like things, then it's the Lyceron egg (just saw it in the market search the other day), but if it's not, then it must be Faecat/Sharkkitty... Oh! Or, Gjh, is it one of the current feli? Knife did say he'd have a day for each of the species...

/like usual at this time of the day, I'm at school. I've got an orthodontic appointment after school tomorrow so...

Edited by StarSea

>:D I GUESSED IT!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I can't wait! I wonder what design I should make! What colors? What gender? ohmy.gif They're going to be so amazing!! They may even become by new top favorite!

EDIT:

AND HOLY LOTS OF EN!!! ohmy.gif *dies* wub.gif

EDIT II:

unsure.gif I probably just really creeped Knife out. laugh.gif Go look what I posted on his profile!

Edited by StarSea

I dunno if it's one of the current feli stuff but I wanna start planning the designs right now tongue.gif But the lab designer doesnt have lyceron since it isnt quite finished ._.

So there's several things to wait for now: Faecat/Sharkkitty, Lyceron, Haunted Swamp, and future stuff. Plus I got four kits waiting for me to name and put banners in the profiles. And I need a baby xano to gencode like NOW because I got myself two strands of Showstopper DNA and I want my own Showstopper noaw! tongue.gif

EDIT: Fffail spelling -.- keep forgetting it's supposed to be 'design' not 'disign'

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Night everyone! *hugs* See you tomorrow!

I can't wait to see what tomorrow's AC will be! biggrin.gif

I love the advent, too! biggrin.gif

Nobody sent a request for a Chetae in so I let the remaining Zerdas stay.

No Chetae breeding interest here?

HEADS UP! I MAY BE GONE FOR UP TO A WEEK MAYBE MORE DUE TO MY INTERNETS GETTING CHANGED SOOOO DON'T WORRY, I'LL BE BACK!

If you use a Revival Elixir on an inbred, permafrozen feli, will it still be hyper-susceptible to Felitosis?

Did you apply a Ceve leaf at first?

Nope, neither of my inbreds is actually sick yet, I'm just wondering. XD

If they aren't sick already, then they're not going to get it. If they're going to have Felitosis, they'll have it at birth.

EDIT:

user posted image Okay, so yesterday morning, mom said I had ortho. today, then after school she said I had ortho. that day so we went all the way there just to find the door locked, then when we got home, she said I have ortho. today, then today she said I had ortho after school and when I got home, she said it was set for January 8th!!! user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Find out when it is!! *headdesk* I despise my family.

biggrin.gif Had soccer during PE today! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I'll play soccer any day in PE! <3 It was kinda funny when someone from the other team went to kick the ball and it hit my leg and someone from my team was like "DENIED!!" user posted image I almost made a goal for my team... It was crazy when someone on the other team, who's been a soccer player like... all his life! user posted image, was playing. He is amazing at all sports, let alone soccer~

ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif I've always wanted the Jingle Collar! <3

wub.gifLook at this pretty baby! At first it was just black with red microbes, then I decided to put in a darker red undertow and though a dark golden would be better for it, then realized it might be even better if I used the undertow's color for the microbes and made the undertow lighter, and then I shifted the markings up one and put the nightmare under them and made it a creamy and I was like OH MY GOD! I LOVE IT! user posted image

Edited by StarSea

xd.png I responded to you when you posted it in the GC forum. laugh.gif

happy.gif Thanks. smile.gif

Gjh, gather more! laugh.gif I need to gather more as well... I've been trying to get a second, or even a third Ilonian bird so I can put one in my collection and then get started on that Lions Pride starter pair...

EDIT:

Is it just me, or can you not see the list of viewers at the bottom of the threads?

Edited by StarSea

ATTENTION GROUP! I WILL BE WITHOUT INTERNET AT MY HOME FOR SOME TIME. I WILL CHECK IN OCCASIONALLY FROM THE LIBRARY BUT THAT WILL NOT BE AS OFTEN AS I LIKE. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE. I WILL BE LEAVING THE CLANS OPEN, BUT WITH DRAWING MY FELI. FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE WITHOUT ME.I WILL RETURN ASAP.

D: But DD! Well, as long as you come back before Christmas...

>:D Just got two twin pregnancies from my zerda breeding... speaking of which, all the Iggies still hate each other. They're all going to be elders by the time they actually like each other! D:

@Star, a few days ago I didn't see usernames at the bottom of forum threads but now I do :3

And I've got two/three litters to gencode :E and like seven babies I need to either add to registry feli (if they're subbreeds), name, post subbreed banners in their profiles, and debate on whether I should sell or stocking unwanted feli.

Plus my most recent Wave Dancer pregnany is of zerdas from Greenflower (usually my second active) and Waterwing or somebody blue... lol

Except the fact that despite the ultras of the baby felis seems to be a very pretty combo markings are out of order. Prepare for messiness. Do layering discs work yet? (Are those supposed to change the layer of a chosen marking?)

EDIT:Actually I have eight kits although my estimation wasnt that bad xd.png

EDIT2: I accidentally posted the pregnancy notification of both the GoZ on and one from two of my feli... oops lol. Then I went to shorten it and haha I got this for the first time:

X  Shortening your post caused you to give back 1 Energy that you originally were awarded. Booooo.

X  Your post in the forums earned you 3 Energy.

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Don't you just hate that? I couldn't believe it that first time I shortened a post. xd.png

Man, I can't wait for more eggs from the AC. Too bad we won't get a Xano egg. =/

xd.png One time I tried to stock my EN in my bank before editing a post and it wouldn't let me edit it until I had enough En in my possession. Darn. tongue.gif

Lol

Finally finished registering subbreed feli that needed to get registered via registry feli and finally gencoded two of my Iuri litters (one is omni and the other is female biggrin.gif I guess I have good female and omni luck)

Romantic Honeymoon is open for Cheetae until Christmas!

*runs in* Sooo, who else is having good luck with the lab ray? biggrin.gif It let me add a marking in my choice of color, so I chose a lovely yellow dart frog, and that was just the finishing touch this handsome fellow needed. The best part? He's also a Xano in disguise. laugh.gif

user posted image