Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Changed my username to Icefire on there just for the fun of it heheh

Look at all the pretty feli in my cryo ;o and half of them I'll probably never breed again/at all. Just like many other people with giant cryos and too little space in clans lol

Derp, gave Alonya the red rose we got today on accident (at least I've got an extra! xd.png) and she gave me a FLORA BERRY!! biggrin.gif

Just bought this pretty boy I'd put on hold. Sent payment for a pair of Aztecs as well, so hopefully they'll be shipped soon. smile.gif

I really hate this- having to sneak around on the internet and all. v_v I'd rather live with my dad were we've got to do lots of stuff for the internet. At least I don't have to lie to actually get on! Told my mom I've got a PE project I need to do (I do (gotta make a website about Canoeing), but I can do it at school).

EDIT:

Oh yay! My Aztecs just came in! I'm going to BoB one (or both if the one ends up omni) and breed them. smile.gif

Aztec one

Aztec two

Edited by StarSea

So now I'm at 10k+ EN... woot. And because of that I've started a wanted thread and I'm most worried that I'll get so many people wanting to trade hoard items for EN that I'll go broke (which is why I offered feli and candy as well as EN but I dont bother getting orbs very often) tongue.gif But I could always sell feli especially since I've got a few litters coming in.

So now I'm at 10k+ EN... woot. And because of that I've started a wanted thread and I'm most worried that I'll get so many people wanting to trade hoard items for EN that I'll go broke (which is why I offered feli and candy as well as EN but I dont bother getting orbs very often) tongue.gif But I could always sell feli especially since I've got a few litters coming in.

I'm at 10010 en now. tongue.gif

geez you people are rich. v_v I'm trying to save up my En so I'll have a bit to fall back on if I happen to not have enough on my Visa card to get 22 orbs... I'm actually kinda wondering if it isn't cheaper to just buy some shuckbuddies, felidae eggs, and just shuck those? I'm not sure if I'll change the species of the Felidae egg we got today or not...

Shuckbuddies are about 3ken each, so as long as you get a Xano in 10 or less you're good. :/ Personally I don't see the point of a G1 Xano when I can just clone my design onto a G2/random Xano. XD Just because, I guess?

Well, yeah, I guess, now that I have an aquis egg I can just change it to a scalar or Chetae or something with 1000 EN... And the Xano would be G1!

But the reason why the Xano eggs being in the shop is such a big deal is because there aren't a lot of Shuckbuddies around, you only get them when the Admins feel like throwing them out or putting them in an event, and it's completely random on what species you'll get so... the more species, the harder it'll be to get Xano. There are also very few ways of transformation that changes the genotype. So basically, without the transformations, you'd only ever have one G1 Xano per account at most. They're also so special because potions like love potion, breeding potion, vitality elixer, etc to make them breed more kits/often are hard to come across so you can only get so many G1s from them. Basically they're almost as impossible to get as the GoNs were before TJ changed the system.

Hem. Also Yoovoo change feli's appearance to look like a Xano, not that it would count though. It only changes the phenotype.

_______

So, who's gifted? I gifted random people. Also, Star, remember the Christmas feli ( Or Zerdas, since she only makes Zerdas and no Xanos ) well, yours and a few others are coming late. The Zerda is having her kids the day AFTER Christmas ( I mean, really?!) but, you will get them.

xd.png It's fine, and thank you so much, Girl! smile.gif

I'm afraid I may not be able to deliver anyone's presents until the day of or after Christmas. sad.gif I was hoping Yasu would have updated the coding for the stockings enough at this point to allow multiples of an item to be sent at once instead of just one at a time. It's Christmas Eve tomorrow and if he doesn't get that done by or before then, it looks like I either just send them, manually stock them one by one, or just wait it out and see if he ever does... I'm thinking the first for those massive lists but I really don't know. v_v

My birthday is smile.gif

Hey, does anyone have a Feli Shoulder Blade or Quku Butterfly to sell? I'm making myself a Time Lord...

You can add more than one of an item to Stockings now. You can also give DNA and Feli in Stockings, too.

EDIT: I can't wait to open my Stocking gifts!

Edited by Raikielia

Oh god to two things-

1) You're joking, right? *headdesk* Okay, let me see if I can figure out how to work this.

2) I've got fricken mice running around in the ceiling of my room!!! @o@ They're gnawing at it and I'm freaking out right now because I've had a bad experience with them, let alone the fact that I don't want to wake up in two hours with one, or a ton! O.o, running around on my bed. I love them but honestly, I don't know if these ones will bite me or not and they could be infected and all this stuff!

Okay, here's the deal. My room is basically in the attic... So if you can picture it, in the center of the roof, it's flat. Then on both sides it tilts down. I heard them running along the center and so I knocked on the roof. Then they started running around and gnawing at the area I knocked on. x_x I don't want mice in my room!! D:

Also, happy early B-Day Kuuki! biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!! biggrin.gif

happy.gif I shalz go stock stocking then.

EDIT:

biggrin.gif Iuridon eggy today!!! happy.gif

Edited by StarSea

Awesome! Should I change The Aquus into a Xano or th Iuridon? ( I like the muscular, and I like the swampy.)

I WONDER...

What did people give me for my stocking? Okay, I gifted Star, That other guy, Meadowlark, a random person, a few more random people....

dry.gif I ended up hissing at the ceiling... Thankfully that got them to stop. They can't see me or smell me through the roof so if they just hear a random hiss, then they're going to think there's a cat and they should go away before it gets there.

Going to grandparents house tomorrow to celebrate christmas with them. Will be gone almost all day, so I'm hoping that the caves will be pretty well stocked. Just in case, I'm going to stay up till around one so I can hunt the caves at midnight and at one I can claim the special AC Knife planned. smile.gif Sound like a deal?

I sure hope DD is getting these ACs. She's missing lots of great stuff if she isn't! D: If she wasn't able to get m/any of these, would anyone be willing to help me plan a christmas party for her? I hope she can get the christmas dragon as well...

I wish there was so much more HTML that you could use on FF. There are lots of HTML codes that you could use if only they had them implemented. Could make scroll boxes, colored text, typwriter text font, highlighted text, lists, oh the things you're missing! D:

The Advent Calender. It's that thing you get when you click on the Door. So far we've gotten a Lyceron, Felidae, Aquus, and Iuridon egg from it as well as some shuckbuddies, love potions, and all kinds of great stuff!

That's alright, neither am I, but if it means you can do lots of unique stuff then I'm all for it. smile.gif I do think it's a bit confusing when you first start off, but if you've got a guide like the one I'm making in Lioden, then it's as easy as pie! (which pie is really easy. xd.png)