Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

I think I've got a spare feli claw... *rummages through massive stash of random accessories*

Sorry, nope. sad.gif I think I might have traded it away some time ago.

Edited by StarSea

Lol, well then which should I make first? I think I should make the green one or the yellow/orange/black one wink.gif

I have a feli claw you can have (may I request an offspring of the one you use it on? or at least DNA if you don't mind a clone?) and personally, I liked all the designs so I'll be of little help deciding.

for some reason, you or not on my profile, so I need your ID# please.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Congrats on winning the lovely feli, DD!!!!!! wub.gif

Usagi made a subspecies out of the lovely Galaxy, did you see it?

Gorgeous!

GJH- hope I sent that stuff to you, the name was different. After you make it, just send me some DNA, I'll use one of my kits to clone (thank you btw!)

Thanks Ula! No I haven't Seen Usagi's Sub breed...in fact I haven't seen much of Usagi at all sad.gif

STAR- I went ahead and made a banner for the Holiday Shoppe, so you don't have to worry about it anymore, unless you still want to try.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Yep you sent it DD. smile.gif Thanks!

So, the zerda first? Or the chetae/igneo/iuri first? I think either the igneo or zerda or chetae... lol me.

no problem. I vote for the Igneo and/or the Chetae, followed by the Iuri and then the Zerda, if you want my opinion. Where's the Xano?

Also, if you want to sign up for a free holiday feli, you have until 12am EST tomorrow (meaning as soon as it is valentine's day) to sign up. I close sign ups at that time and anyone who signs up after 12am will be tacked onto the St. Patrick's list. Just a heads up.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Oh I didn't make one for the xano because I don't feel like shucking anything over and over xd.png

I'm gonna do the igneo :3

EDIT: Now to get my hands on a freaking jakli bird... and he'll be done.

EDIT2: Just decided to go ahead and buy a jakli bird for 15k EN... Not the proudest thing I've ever done to money but the feli was worth bringing to felisfire happy.gif

user posted image

Edited by gjhhhhhh

SWEEEEET!!!! I'll let you know when I implant the DNA and have you send me a second strand for the clone baby (which will be credited to you) okay?

Well, I had a nice dinner date with my boyfriend of 3 years. We went out ot eat, did a little shopping in a plaza by the Applebee's we ate at, and now we're home, getting ready to make ice cream floats and watch movies on Netflix all night. smile.gif I was kinda hoping for a proposal, but it'll come......eventually lol. Hope you all had good Valentine's days! <3 I love you all!

Rai- I tried three different times to send you a flower and all I got was this message:

There is no user with the supplied username. Please go back and verify that you entered it correctly.

I'm really sorry, I did try sad.gif I was gonna send you a blue lotus flower.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Same here- was too busy spending the wretched wonderful day delivering flowers to pissed off people and eating terrible stuff. If you want the wonderful details of my V-Day, feel free to PM me. :L It'd actually make me feel a lot better to talk about it, but it's fine if you don't wanna hear.

So sorry about that DD. sad.gif I am going to still make you a banner but right now I just wanna die... WAYYY too much stuff popping up in the past several days for me to handle. I feel like I'm drowning. sad.gif

Gonna send everybody flowers. I hope you all had a better V-Day than I did. I wouldn't wish my V-Day on anybody.

I wish they had said they were gonna do it beforehand. I didn't know they did one for V-Day. >_<

If you wanna talk about it you can PM me, Star. I know what it's like to need to vent.

EDIT: @DD Did you spell it right? It's the same as here. I think I send flowers to you and Star, now I need to send some to Girl and others.

EDIT II: Dang, I still need a lot of flowers.

Edited by Raikielia

I sent everyone here flowers and yes Rai, it's correct, I even copy/pasted it for good measure and it won't do it!

However long it takes for an admin to get on and approve your account. Hopefully not long, but it depends on how busy they are.

Rai- I love all flowers! I wish I could have a garden here, but the apartments I live in are really not a good place for such a thing. eventually, I'll either do a balcony garden or wait til we can move.

Star- sorry I didn't respond last post. Ok on the banner, it's really no big deal and no rush! Thank you though! <3