Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

xd.png But I did bread it! laugh.gif Gonna bake me some kitty! tongue.gifrolleyes.gif

dry.gif Going back to mom's sometime tomorrow... basically in about 12 hours or so. I REALLY hope she lets me have my internet back soon! I just made two beautiful customs on Lioden, I've got feli here that are pregnant, and still got Scalae and Igneo eggs to claim from the AC. Not to mention moving my lines for my PK onto Chickensmoothie. You all should see the lines I did of Toothless! If I can do him, I think I can do my kitties. Which means... Anyone? Anyone? I can reopen PK!!! user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image I really missed doing those for people, as well as the fact that I'll now be able to make them easily, quickly, and they'll be accessible no matter where I'm at! If I can find them, I'll probably be able to get to work right away on the Chetae, Aquus, and Xano lines! user posted image

I have all the marking items I need to make Bloodied Harvest ... Should I wait for my Xano egg(only need Quku Butterfly to finish collections) or should I use a Felidae egg and Shuckbuddies or my Advanced Species Disc?

Gimme a sec, I'm waiting for FF to load... dry.gif

Anyways, if you wanna watch me finish up the sketch lines for the Chetae PK, click here! It's probably going to be just the sketch lines, maybe the finals as well, and then I'll go to bed.

EDIT (without editing)

Oh geeze! I was gonna buy you one and stick it in your stocking anonymously, but I barely have enough! I'm sorry Wolfie. sad.gif Good luck! I can donate about 1k...

I just realized Qukus were in the shop so I bought the one I needed. tongue.gif Now I'm down to 3,000EN... >_> Anyway, gonna add a list of Xanos I plan to make below. I need opinions on which three to make(one for the Xano egg, one for the Advanced Species Disc and one for Shuckbuddies). Just gonna need one more Felidae egg and I'll be able to make all three.

Bloodied Harvest

user posted image

Shattered Glass

user posted image

Jau Plant

user posted image

Maltese Tiger

user posted image

Stripeless White Tiger

user posted image

Black Tiger

user posted image

Melanistic Tiger

user posted image

Oh man, I just joined this site and I have no idea what I am doing blink.gif I am currently reading up in the forums and help threads to learn more. Any tips would be appriciated.

And Raikielia, I really like the Bloodied Harvest, Shattered Glass, and the Maltese Tiger Xanos, or Xani? I really don't know. xd.png

Mindless, post your ID so I can spam you with random messages >:D help you out! biggrin.gif I'm gonna go to bed soon though, but when I get up, I can help you with whatever you need. happy.gif

Phew! Finished the lines and basic colors for the Chetae, and that was faster than I thought it'd take! ohmy.gif Now time to reopen PK to Chetae!! happy.gif Check out the similarity!!!

user posted imageuser posted image

The new one is a wee bit smaller than the original, but the lines are most visibly better, don't you think?

Alright, night-y all! *hugs, puts out cookies, and rolls off to dream about markings* laugh.gif

My ID is Mindless Interest (#15048) if anybody here would like to help me out. I'm starting to understand a little more after reading through the Help & Info tab, and through the FAQs, but I guess I will learn more through experience. biggrin.gif

And StarSea, I was actually watching you draw the Chetae until I went to bed. Although I'm not quite sure what it's for, it looks pretty good smile.gif

Edited by Mindless Interest

Oh man, I just joined this site and I have no idea what I am doing  blink.gif  I am currently reading up in the forums and help threads to learn more. Any tips would be appriciated.

And Raikielia, I really like the Bloodied Harvest, Shattered Glass, and the Maltese Tiger Xanos, or Xani? I really don't know.  xd.png

Welcome to FF! If you have any questions, we'll be happy to help. smile.gif

Thanks for the input! smile.gif I just call them Xanos. xd.png

EDIT: Just sent you a bunch of stuff. smile.gif I've got links to the Advent Calendar and the Stockings in my profile, if you need them.

Edited by Raikielia

Thanks, Raikielia! And thanks for all the gifts too! biggrin.gif Should I add those items to my collection, or wait until I get doubles, because those items seem hard to get. blink.gif

Whatever you want to do. I added mine straight to my collections because I wanted the Xano egg(Xano are my favorite species), plus you get some cool prizes for completing each section. Most of the items aren't actually that hard to get, especially around the holidays. Some, like the Magmahead Beetle, Ioalin Bird, Tolno Chomping Plant and the Ivy Snake are harder to get. Mostly for me because they were usually sold for a large amount of EN in the Marking Shop and I always had little EN and lots of Orbs. xd.png If you keep an eye on the Item Market Search(user shops), you can sometimes find them cheaper.

I Am Back!!!!!! Got an HDMI cable long enough to reach the bed so I don't have to stand up and be on the laptop. But I am still going to suffer from a stiff neck lol. For those who joined while I was away Welcome!!

I missed everyone and how are all of you doing as well as how was your Holidays?

Okay, Mindless. smile.gif Sorry I didn't notice you post that sooner. sad.gif Been busy at work on backgrounds, extras, and markings for the Patchwork Kittens so I can get back to work on them ASAP, but if Mom 1) Didn't get me a laptop/netbook and 2) won't give me my internet back, then they'll just be sitting there waiting for me to get back. sad.gif I really hate it that she can put a timer on the internet and that she keeps taking it away from me.

Got two new backgrounds for them so far!

Moonlight

Spring Sun

Spring Sun also has an Extra of some grass so it looks kinda like the PK is sitting in the grass. tongue.gif

You can see what the Spring Sun and grass Extra looks like here. smile.gif I'm not sure if guests can see the Oekaki, but if you can, then there you go! biggrin.gif

Mindless, the Chetae "Patchwork Kitten" is my fanart of the Chetae and other users can get adopts of it. They send me a link of the xenofelanoid they want me to make, I put in it's data and all that, and they pay me so much En for it.

200 En per adopt

+10 for a background

+5 per extra

+5 per specific stitch colors.

So like that PK I linked to, it'd be 220 En. Then when you go and sell that feli that you got the adopt for, the value that others would buy it for would go up because it's already got the adopt, so they don't have to buy it.

Leaving for mom's in a few minutes so... buy everyone! D: I'm going to miss you all! I really really hope I get my internet and a new computer soon!

Interesting, so it's kinda like a commission then. Thanks for letting me know, and I hope you get your internet back soon. I usually get limited by my parents too, but I talked them into letting it slide for a little bit since it is vacation. laugh.gif

Also, for any of you who have the answer, I have a question. Are some items just useless, meaning they don't do anything, or they have no crafting purposes? And if so, what do you do with those items?

Some are accessories(most stones and birds) and some you can use to make potions(Lab -> Advanced Lab Tools -> Lab Potions) and discs(Games -> Kyber Crafting). Some people hoard and/or sacrifices certain items to get the Spirit Allegiance and the Spirit Favorite for that item. Otherwise I think there are some that have no use other then throwing one in your Collection.

Ok, thank you for answering Raikielia. smile.gif

I'm really glad that I joined Felisfire. Everyone is so nice there, I've been getting gifts from people that I don't even know. I've gotten 4 different feli from gifts, plus a bunch of items and EN. I'm extremely happy biggrin.gif

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Time and I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Tomorrow, the new breeding schedule in Romantic Honeymoon begins.

We are going to breed pure Subspecies there, changing on a weekly basis,

so we have a lot of variations in 2013.

I am going to post the schedule in some hours.

I used the Coat Bleach potion before thinking about it... sleep.gif

I think, I can't undo it, right? sad.gif Or it there's a candy or a potion to change a cat's base color not randomly?

Romantic Honeymoon Pure Subspecies Breeding Schedule 2013

1.- 13.1. Oupavoi

14. - 20.1. Guardian of Zeus

21. - 27.1. A Winter Dream

28. - 3.2. Devine Wind

4. - 10.2. Nightfrost

11. - 17.2. Distortions

18 .- 24.2. Timelords

25.2. - 3.3. Tidespotter

4. - 10.3. Feriae

11.- 17.3 Jin

18.- 24.3 Wavedancer

25. - 31.3. Spotted Hawk

1.4. - 7.4. On Stranger Tides

8.- 14.4. Kimono

15. - 21.4. Celestial

22. - 28.4. Caribean Voodoo

29. - 5.5. Fairy Tales: Shadow Fairies

6. - 12.5. Technotiks

13. - 19.5. Firehawks

20. - 26.5. Daementians

27 - 2.6. Hyperentities

3. - 9.6. Papercuts

10. - 16.6. Ornata

17. - 23.6. Skittles

24.- 30.6. Necromancer

1. - 7.7. Stormbreaker

8.- 14.7. Fractured Prysms

15.- 21.7. Flaire

22.- 28.7. Bloodstreams

29. - 4.8. Fairy Tales: Light Fairy

5. - 11.8. Aliens

12. - 18.8. Car Wrecks

19. - 15.8. Fairy Tales: Dusk Fairies

26. - 1.9. Canterbury

2.- 8.9. Statics

9. - 15.9. Dragon Scales

16. - 22.9. Frog Trotters

23. - 30.9. Moroccan Mosaics

October - December: In 2013 new released Subspecies

Ah, the days of free EN and items are finally over! XD But I think the best day of the Advent Calendar was today. <3

Edited by Saloiq

SO SORRY FOR MY MIA EVERYONE!! You all know the fuss with my laptop breaking and mom turning off my internet, right? Well, I just got a new laptop today!! I'm having some problems with the space bar but other than that, everything seems to be working just find. tongue.gif

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and can someone help me get caught up? xd.png

Not sure if/when my internet will go off tonight as mom hasn't been home long enough to put time/site restrictions on it, so I'm hopping she won't/they won't be on these sites and for long time. At this point, I'd even be happy with the ones she had before- 5:30AM to 7PM.

Welp, this topic totally ballooned since the last time I checked it! ohmy.gif

I don't really go on anymore, but I hope other people are having fun on Felisfire. wink.gif

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

Indeed it has! Even got a new species as well as one on the way! I still can't wait for Faecat to be release... wub.gif

Having a hard time getting my fingers used to the size and placement of these keys, as well as the fact that the mouse pad has no scroll bar... xd.png I guess it's a good thing I bought a mouse to go with it.

Just downloaded a free trial of Anime Studio Pro 8, so I'm thinking of taking some of my most favorite feli and animating them. Most likely the smaller images of them, but I'll see about the full ones.

Just officially made a FB account... *headdesk* I hate my name. laugh.gif I wish I would have been named Emily. Last account I had, mother made me make it under my puppy's name and... now I can't get on. xd.png

Goldie's page, here I come! I can't wait to see how she's been doing!!!

xd.png It's almost four and I'm still up.

Okay, so Ofen des Ozeans has been lonely for a while and as some of you know, we got an Aquus egg in the AC. Some of you also know I've got tons of patches... laugh.gif

So, which one to be this guy's mate?

With Bobcat

Without Bobcat

And if you've got an eye/nose color suggestion, be sure to post it!!

I'll check results in the... noon. Lol.

EDIT:

No posts? D:

*gets mad* I've spent like... 430+ EN on my chest and restarted about 3 times. This thing is really going to bust my bank, isn't it?

EDIT II:

OH GOD!!! It's between an Ioalin bird and that blue dragon mini!!! I wanna be sure I'll get the bird so I can put one in my collection as well as make a starting pair for my Lions Pride (FINALLY!!), but I don't want to risk removing that and/or adding in lots of useless items. I mean, I'd be okay with the mini, but I really REALLY REALLY hope I get the bird!!!!

EDIT III:

OH MI GAWD!!!! GOT THE BIRD!!!!!! *tackles birdy and God* THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! THY LIONS SHALL THANK YOU FOREVAHZ!!!!!

Edited by StarSea