sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just bred the last (4th) silver egg I need for gen #2 of an eventual 5th gen checker!!

Getting metals out of Deep Seas has been a nightmare.... sad.gif

Edited by Gryphonic

Just bred three 2nd gen purebred gemshard eggs. Hope they color the same way as their parents, I need them for freezing. biggrin.gif

Found a messy-lineaged inbred Gaia on the AP; soon I will have a frozen Gaia hatchling. smile.gif

(I'll wait until it genders though.)

All my hatchlings that gendered so far stuck to their influence (never had a failure before, but knowing that it can always happen makes me happy that it didn't) and all my xenowyrm breeding pairs produced 2nd gen pb eggs of the matching color. wub.gif

I'm happy because I once got a mageia from two astrapis and a gaia from two mageias. wink.gif

Got my first Magma (CB), another Chicken, and a CB Blusang with the code PopZ9 xd.png

blink.gif Wow. Serious ultra-wow.

Congratulations! biggrin.gif

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to seeing who finds the "extras" when I breed them during the Halloween breeding period. smile.gif I'll be aiming to breed both 2G pairs and the 3G pair, hopefully they'll all make nice clutches!

I managed to breed both eggs I'll need to build a 3rd gen checker. I also managed to get another Hellfire in my Black Tea x Hellfire checker, so I just need to collect more CBs to advance that one.

I also need to leave a mental note to myself to collect at least 1 more Nocturne from the cave in a couple days so I can advance this checker. Thankfully the Nocturne and Flamingo second gens I bred so far didn't refuse, though I don't have an egg from them just yet. ^^

Edited by Tehya Faye

Just snagged an ER CB Golden Wyvern out of the AP! I had just abandoned a lowtime Magelight so I suppose that was a quick distraction. xd.png

Was the only person in the desert when a copper dropped!! Don't know if I should keep em or trade em but I'm happy biggrin.gif

I found that last Z-coded Canopy I needed. smile.gif

(When I thought I didn't need another one, the AP always seemed full of them, but the last few days they were suddenly hiding from me. tongue.gif )

Managed to incubate one more gemshard egg after another red dragon got unlocked. wub.gif

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to seeing who finds the "extras" when I breed them during the Halloween breeding period. smile.gif I'll be aiming to breed both 2G pairs and the 3G pair, hopefully they'll all make nice clutches!

Must. remember. to stalk. *drools*

Nabbed a CB Blusang hunting this morning biggrin.gif (Thank you to the Blacktip I picked up by accident last night, that locked me until this morning)

I was just looking around in the Cave randomly and found a Golden Wyvern!! Gonna influence female so my CB male can have a lady friend wub.gif

Also put my extra chicken egg into the AP, hopefully someone's day is made with that

Particularly Nilia Pygmies. Wrong thread though?

After several no interests and a refusal, bred this as a mate for this. Hopefully they like each other.

I can't even get my single CB Gold to stop refusing mates and breeding nothing but fails...congrats!