sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

^ Nice one, congrats! wub.gif

Came just in time to see my dragons glowing, and they are doing it pretty brightly, I must say. biggrin.gif And I also caught two more spirit ward eggs which I'll freeze when they hatch and gender. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Just caught a beautiful 4EG silver from a sunset and silver checker. Thank you ADP.

edit: Should have mentioned that it is a silver female x male sunset lineage.

Edited by rubyshoes

Just caught a beautiful 4EG silver from a sunset and silver checker. Thank you ADP.

That IS gorgeous, congrats rubyshoes! wub.gif

Almost completed my personal goal - took 13 new dragons out of wanted 22 and named them after 13 out of 22 women who gave the voice to Elsa in "Frozen" and sang "Let it go" in the official multilanguage mix featured on the official Disney YouTube channel. More than half is done! wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

That IS gorgeous, congrats rubyshoes! wub.gif

Almost completed my personal goal - took 13 new dragons out of wanted 22 and named them after 13 out of 22 women who gave the voice to Elsa in "Frozen" and sang "Let it go" in the official multilanguage mix featured on the official Disney YouTube channel. More than half is done! wub.gif

Thanks smile.gif I'll post the lineage in the great lineage thread tomorrow or so. I'm not posting it right now because as soon as it hatches I'll be hiding it (I always hide newly hatched hatchlings).

Thanks smile.gif I'll post the lineage in the great lineage thread tomorrow or so. I'm not posting it right now because as soon as it hatches I'll be hiding it (I always hide newly hatched hatchlings).

I'm keeping my scroll hidden ever since a viewbomber killed three of my eggs just for safety, even though I hate doing it. So I understand you. biggrin.gif

It's fogged, and I'm not sure how I did it - I think my internet connection must be unusually, insanely strong right now, but I actually caught a Blusang on the Coast, after missing another one and a Thalassa. I'm not sure what was going on, the counter said there were only 2 people on the page, but every refresh brought up a different egg - every refresh!

I'm in shock! blink.gif

edit: Should have mentioned that it is a silver female x male sunset lineage.

That sounds like a beautiful lineage. Congrats~

Bred a lovely 2G PB Blue Stripe, (hopefully) she will like her intended mate (brother) so I can begin my personal inbred stripe lineage! I even used fertility on her future mate (a lovely white stripe)

Caught a CB Red Dorsal biggrin.gif

Caught a CB Chicken biggrin.gif

Caught a CB Brown Copper :DDD

Caught a CB Silver poptartFINALTINY.gif

Fogged everything for safety. I'm worried about view bombers as I got view bombed a while back.

Edited by Stellaluna22

Bred a lovely 2G PB Blue Stripe, (hopefully) she will like her intended mate (brother) so I can begin my personal inbred stripe lineage! I even used fertility on her future mate (a lovely white stripe)

Caught a CB Red Dorsal biggrin.gif

Caught a CB Chicken biggrin.gif

Caught a CB Brown Copper :DDD

Caught a CB Silver poptartFINALTINY.gif

Fogged everything for safety. I'm worried about view bombers as I got view bombed a while back.

Wow, what an awesome hunt for you! smile.gif Congratulations! That's an awesome effort.

After over 2 years of breeding my CB Golds x Speckle-Throats, they FINALLY gave me back a Gold baby just now.

I'd link the lineage but it was someone's half of a trade, so I can finally complete my half. I'm so relieved and so happy. ^-^

And now I can work on other breeding projects with my Golds after 2 years of not being able to, haha.

I just got a CB golden Wyvern, now to make sure it genders female.

laugh.gif My dragon that I pick for the Dragon Matchmaking can have their 'mate'. *cheers*

found a ER vine egg that ALTED!

and its a silver checker lineage so im probably gonna get a CB xeno for it

maybe even a crono!

Successfully traded for an all-number code, hatched a 2G alt Undine, bred a 2G Shimmer for an IOU and received a 2G Shimmer from someone else. smile.gif

Just bred these two eggs. The first has a potential mate already, and hopefully the latter won't be too difficult to breed. happy.gif

Finally got a gaia. Seriously those are practically nonexistent. Only saw one in july which I missed but at least I got one in august.

Syriel gave me a shiny!

Her first egg too, and only the second attempted breeding.

Still stunned. ohmy.gif

Got a coded egg that I've been desperately searching for to use as a mate. Now I can breed Juno x Hera. :3