sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a CB chrono biggrin.gif

Nice! That's what I was hunting for when I caught my new word code. smile.gif

I was not expecting any of these this week!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/w013z - First try! It took me a while to get the silver 2nd gen parent (even with a bunch of CB magi and silvers trying!)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/P1i3f

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HyRLk - I have been breeding most of my golds to most of my magmas for a while now, so yay finally!

Edited by harlequinraven

(Sorta late)

Gifted several CB rares and unbreedables to the departure thread over the last few days smile.gif I have a knack for catching them...

One of my Xeno breedings threw a Chrono instead of an Astrapi, so I was going to give it away. Then I realized I could do this with it, if all goes well. biggrin.gif!

user posted image

I feel like Birdz was smiling on me today. X'D

I have to say, I'm pretty happy about my dragon's particularities. ^w^

- Here I have a Ralts (almost perfect code!): Coded baby!

- I caught a lovely CB Spirit Ward druid (Druid in spanish is "druida", so it's perfect!) for my boyfriend. However, I loved the code so much that I'm really considering keeping it xd.png: Druda

- I can't believe I managed to get this name! (Any Psychopass fans out there?): Spooky Boogie

- I summoned my final GoN!!! *0* I'm leaving its gender to luck, since I already have 1 male and one female ^^

- I can't believe I managed to get this name! (Any Psychopass fans out there?): Spooky Boogie

SPOOKY BOOGIE

I thought that name would have already been taken so I didn't even b9ther......I will trade you my soul for that name

My spriters alt baby followed his influence~

SPOOKY BOOGIE

I thought that name would have already been taken so I didn't even b9ther......I will trade you my soul for that name

My spriters alt baby followed his influence~

Maybe in a future, but for now, I really, really want to keep it *0*

I also thought it was taken already, so I didn't even tried before... I can't believe I managed to put my hands on it!!!

I also giggle about this other one:

I'm a drunk

Edit:

I'm a happy namer today:

I'm not planning going there - It's a pretty evil Pillow

Misfits lyrics xd.png

Edited by Ylvanne

Finally reached 500 Royal Blues! Woooot! .... Now to go for 600. I'm just going to keep increasing the goal number, lol.

My seragamma wyvern gendered female without influence, just like I wanted! Hooray! laugh.gif

Also, some of my pink and red dragons got unlocked so I managed to influence and incubate some other eggs and three should hatch very soon! wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Finally SAW a Spessartine in the Coast last night! Didn't catch it, but at least I've seen one in its natural habitat now! biggrin.gif

A bunch of my hatchlings gendered the way I wanted them to, one of my eggs hatched (and the other three are almost ready) and I just got a CB Golden Wyvern from the Abandoned area ;___;

yesssss

Snatched up a CB Gaia! biggrin.gif

I thought I was dreaming when I saw that I got it, I haven't seen many gaias lately but plenty of other biomes.

Snatched up a CB Gaia! biggrin.gif

I thought I was dreaming when I saw that I got it, I haven't seen many gaias lately but plenty of other biomes.

I hate dreams like that, where I get a cool dragon and I wake up to check and it's not there and I just *shakes fist* brain why do you do this to me

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VQTvV

They didn't refuse! Woot woot!

I also just hatched my seventeenth CB Spirit Ward! biggrin.gif Considering I have ten females, Im going to hope the majority of them are males to even it out a bit. wink.gif But then again, I can only seem to get one male out of every six. xd.png

I also just received my 66th CB Gemshard. biggrin.gif *flails arms happily*

I was also able to gift this little beauty. Shes the first GW from her parents and I just love the combo. happy.gif

And three of my Purebred Hybrids just gave me eggs for gifting. biggrin.gif

Such happiness today! Congrats to everyone.

Got from trading:

2 CB BSA hatchies - red and pink

1 2g PB CURLED alt black <333 my very first alt black!

1 2G PB regular black (I froze it)

And just now, grabbed a CB Thalassa, a CB Brown copper, and a a chicken egg smile.gif

Much better luck catching xenos now ;D