sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I am having much better luck finding the newer release than I am xenowyrms. I have a few from the forest now too so hey thats something biggrin.gif I also don't have to be hoping to trade for them in hopes of a amassing a small hoard of females to breed with Myst.

I am having much better luck finding the newer release than I am xenowyrms. I have a few from the forest now too so hey thats something biggrin.gif I also don't have to be hoping to trade for them in hopes of a amassing a small hoard of females to breed with Myst.

They do drop fairly commonly, so thank God on that. smile.gif

Speaking of the new release, my sister got seriously lucky. She caught six eggs, influenced only two, and yet she got three females and three males, all equally! Wow! blink.gif

I caught a CB Fever Wyvern with an all-number code. smile.gif

ETA: Oh, NIIIIIIICE! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Whoa! blink.gif What a code-catch! Plus it's a new release! wink.gif

After seeing "Beauty and the beast" today I took the name "Belle's Philippe" on a placeholder reserved for a horse dragon. wub.gif

Whoa! blink.gif What a code-catch! Plus it's a new release! wink.gif

Thanks, I'm dead chuffed with it! *snugs the eggie* Might influence male and breed it with her, she's in need of a good code-mate. smile.gif

ETA: Caught a CB Gaia just now, too. Seems there's cautious hope for catching Xenos after all. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Thanks, I'm dead chuffed with it! *snugs the eggie* Might influence male and breed it with her, she's in need of a good code-mate. smile.gif

ETA: Caught a CB Gaia just now, too. Seems there's cautious hope for catching Xenos after all. smile.gif

How DO you get such cool dragons? blink.gif

How DO you get such cool dragons? blink.gif

Luck and observation, mostly. smile.gif If the biomes are full of commons, it's the work of a moment to check the codes and see if they're worth having. I've also been lucky with trades and gifts, too.

Bred some more Xenowyrms for another project im doing!! I think im doing to many projects... tongue.gif

Edited by acm1923

I picked a random vine egg- the lineage was even and pure, and it was 5 days so... with a little help from my red dragon I have now my very first alt hatch. Grow little one, grow fast!

Give me your breeding luck or I'll steal all your draggies  velociraptor.png

/gives luck/ tongue.gif

Also traded for him whose mate would be her and hopefully they give a metal to be bred to her! biggrin.gif

Edited by Doublelift

My twelfth Spirit Ward just gendered! biggrin.gif Sadly, they decided to be jerks and so I have ten females. - _ - Hopefully the others will gender male.

I was able to get two lineage names which gave me an idea for a project. :3

Male x Female

Hopefully they won't refuse. wink.gif If they do I can just swap names. I also got a couple other FNaF3 names. biggrin.gif They're all so pretty. <3

Bred another Pink to be used in the checker once I get off my butt and grab another CB Terrae egg. xd.png I also got this checker started, which I'm fairly excited about.

I also dropped some Spirit Ward eggs into AP for people to enjoy. happy.gif It'll be some time before those can truly get off the ground, but every bit helps.