sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

What?

KIM FISHEL is evolving!

Congratulations! Your KIM FISHEL evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Finally biggrin.gif

Went to the Volcano to look for a Magma dragon, found a chicken instead rolleyes.gif

Went to the Volcano to look for a Magma dragon, found a chicken instead rolleyes.gif

Congrats! biggrin.gif

catching xanax mayyy have just gotten me my first second gen prize :3

HAHA what a sentence

Edited by silverstreak12

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

This may not be the most exciting thing for anyone but its making me pretty happy! biggrin.gif

SIX out of the eight recent CB Spirit Ward batch gendered male! Im finally getting closer to evening out the odds of them! biggrin.gif

I also caught a CB Red Dorsal and gifted it.

When I bred them, I expected a turp... but surprise! laugh.gif

Congrats on your 4th gen! I've sporadically been trying to get both a 2nd and a 3rd gen for some time, so your good luck gives me hope! biggrin.gif

First breeding awarded me with a shiny! http://dragcave.net/lineage/jbMPl

I was just hoping to not get a refusal like my snowangel/gold checker. sad.gif

I also found someone willing to do a blood swap. So I'll hopefully have a nice fifth gen checker after Valentine's Day.

I'm having lots of good luck collecting CB Summers so far this year~ Far more than I had with Springs. I've already managed to get 6. I don't think I'll be able to complete my Summer scroll goals until next year but I'm putting a sizable dent into it and that makes me happy~ And I'm actually managing to catch them myself rather than having to trade for them like I did with this last year's Winters which makes me even more happy~ It's always a good feeling when you're able to catch CB eggs yourself. ^J^

Congrats on your 4th gen! I've sporadically been trying to get both a 2nd and a 3rd gen for some time, so your good luck gives me hope! biggrin.gif

Me too! I am convinced I will never get a 2nd gen! Haha!

I caught a Gaia egg! And I didn't even have the mouse pointer in the right spot when I clicked the biome. Happily locked now. biggrin.gif

I caught a Gaia egg! And I didn't even have the mouse pointer in the right spot when I clicked the biome. Happily locked now. :D

Congrats!

I accidentally picked coastal waverunner D:,but about the flamingo,i was hopping that i get a pink dragon :3

8 CB males

12 CB Females

Okay Spirit Wards... Stop being rude. I know you gave me only one CB female out of the last six... but I need more males.

In other happy words, I've caught 21 CB Spirit Wards! [one hasn't gendered yet]

I just got my first Ice from the Departures Thread! Not only that, but its a Caveborn hatchling! biggrin.gif I can finally summon!

edit: I just caught a CB Magma. smile.gif

Edited by HopSketch