user posted image

Ahahaha what

I already have like 5 CB of these things so I let someone else grab these two

*Edit well, glad I ignored these two, just got my second CB Thunder :'3

Edited by Seghs

user posted image

Ahahaha what

I already have like 5 CB of these things so I let someone else grab these two

I already have a ton of them but i grabbed one because it's unlikely for me to get the Xeno I need within the next 5 hours anyway xd.png

Also, my Gaias finally produced me the FIRST two non-gaia babies I need for my lineage project! Somehow I think I can make two lineages out of this from all the gaias I get xd.png

like cmon gaia your pair is a ccommon dragon please give him a chance

Edited by Pandalf

Wheek! biggrin.gif

Also just caught a CB Chrono! (Fogged for safety.)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Summoned a GoN my first try! biggrin.gif

WHaaaaaat?

I've been trying for ages...all I summon is failure </3

Managed to get myself a CB golden wyvern! Had massive lag, so only realised when I checked my scroll!!

i can't believe my luck. i'm at my boyfriend's house and pulled up DC in time for the five minute shuffle, and found a perfect word code sitting in the forest. i wasn't even really hunting! man, i hope my lucky code streak keeps going :3

Found my second thuwed and have reached over 50 dragons so i can have more hatchlings and eggs at once.now i can complete my collection faster

Bred 2 more purebred stripes; one green and one black! <3

453 total dragons, almost gold trophy!!

Edited by Stellaluna22

Oh my god! The 5th gen silver checker to male moonstone did not refuse her perfect moonstone mate! I was SURE that would be the one that would refuse, since it would be SO hard breeding or finding another mate (I don't own the parents of either!). I was SO scared to hit the breed button. PHEW!

My 2nd gen Gold Tinsel, Ethereal's Penumbra (from a very rare 2015 line) has finally produced another 3G tinsel! His father is mated to a frilled dragon but I don't have any, so I have to use vines.

He has two vine mates, and both of them on the first try produced a Tinsel. <3

The egg has been sent to the first person on my wait list c:

FINALLY influenced the bleeding moon that I wanted to hatch. Time to send it to a fansite or two! smile.gif

Finally, I have collected one Xeno of each type. I wasn't here when the release took place, but I managed to catch them all since yesterday. I got a second Mageia and some other rare eggs smile.gif

Finished my plan for a gemshard lineage. Was able to breed one egg to get started and catch three CBs. Now the fun will be getting the right colors rolleyes.gif