sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

But for the Sunset egg problem, my encyclopedia is finished, even the obscure ones.

That was a lot of eyestrain.

Unlocked the sunset egg image in the encyclopedia (just had to hatch a sunset dragon from the sun egg and the egg image unlocked).

It's always nice to get a new lineage started. happy.gif Not sure whether Frostbites or Seragammas are more dominant here, but any egg is nice for now.

Well, unfortunately it was just a glitch and TJ fixed it, but for a while I had the pleasure of being able to see this:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

(Unfortunately, though I could write the description, and rubyshoes was even able to find and approve it, it didn't show up on the view page.)

Oh man oh man oh man

For weeks, I've been picking up pretty-lineaged Vines for alt lottery because even after playing this game for 5 years I've never obtained an alt Vine. Today I picked up an incuhatchable Vine egg, and nearly re-abandoned it because of its messy lineage, but then I thought "with my luck, it will end up being an alt on someone else's scroll" so I kept it and hatched it, just in case..

And yes. Finally. I have an alt. Of course it's messy because that's just my luck, but I am still thrilled.

Two dragon babies gendered as influenced and one hellfire wyvern female grew up. biggrin.gif And she didn't refuse her intended horse dragon mate. smile.gif

Threw a bunch of third gen prizes to the ap (low time even!). Grats whoever got them.

My CB word-code Spirit Wards cObrA and CASte liked each other and made an egg! It's lurking in the AP now, hopefully whoever finds it will enjoy it. smile.gif

All 17 of the hatchlings currently growing on my scroll already have names.

Last night I also named everything on page 5 of the scroll. (Barring a couple of paper hatchies, which are intentionally kept for lineage placeholders.)

/Personal accomplishment tongue.gif

Edit: Caught the pyro I was looking for earlier.

Edited by Gryphonic

Snagged a CB Olive hatchie off the AP. One of the commons I don't have any CBs of surprisingly (mainly due to the issue of being lazy).

I reached level 9!!! wub.gif

Also, I love my Eevees and Shroomish on the siggy biggrin.gif They're a nice face to virtuadopts ^w^

*makes happy noises*

so I put a CB spessartine as one of my wishes on the birthday gifting thread. I totally didn't expect someone to fulfill it, but they did! Ahhhhh I'm so happy.

~For the protection of the new owner, please don't post dragons you don't own~ Sent a hatchie to the AP! Congratulations to whoever gets it! Edited by SockPuppet Strangler