sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just bred five 4G or less metallics... three from common checkers, one from an uncommon checker and the last from a holiday. What's up with that. O_O

Punted four of them to the AP, hopefully it makes someone's day. xd.png

Saw my second CB seasonal and picked it up because I need at least 1 Spring before Summer starts. smile.gif

Just completed my largest mass breed ever, 675 nice pink eggs to the AP smile.gif

Hopefully the influences can help some people ^^

I organized my scroll for the first time blink.gif

Getting into making my own lineages tongue.gif

Just popped my first CB alt dark green. <3

There are NO CB ALT Vines or Blacks (except for raffle winners in the honorable mentions category and on Black glitch ages ago)

so either it's CB OR an alt wink.gif

Just popped my first CB alt dark green. <3

I think you might be a little confused sad.gif

CBs can't be alts, unless you've won them in HMs in Christmas raffle or something sad.gif

I bred these two eggs just now to make use of my coppers, and I'm not sure which one I want to work on continuing first. Regardless, it's nice that they produced. ^^

ohmy.gif Pulled a couple of really nice eggs from the AP

Thanks Infinis smile.gif

Caught my first CB Blusang just now. I thought they were rare, but it was sitting there for about 30 seconds, I even had time to abandon a CB Black egg in order to make space to catch it.

Congrats all!

I won a gorgeous 3G Shimmer in predatorfan4ever's raffle! Thanks pf4e for organising it and Thuban for donating the lovely prizes wub.gif

Congrats everyone!

I just bred this and it's 100% free of inbreeding! biggrin.gif

People kill their CB prizes? I did not expect that. Congrats btw, interesting lineage.

People kill their CB prizes? I did not expect that. Congrats btw, interesting lineage.

If you click on the tombstones you can see the original prizes that were 'trimmed' to make what is called a 'deadline'

Many people collect (often messy lined) prizes or other rares to breed then kill the parents to make a "deadline" like that.

Ah i see. Never knew about that, guess it helps make the lineage look very clean.

Edit:

Got my silver trophy

Edited by _DJ_ Blaze