sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

After so much bad luck with finding and catching rare eggs on my new laptop, I caught something that actually made me squeal in happiness!

My Very First CB Silver! (Or very first Silver in general)

I absolutely LOVE the code and I can't decide whether to keep it or to trade it. (I'll probably keep it) happy.gif

Not to mention, it was a day after I was gifted this beautiful Gemshard! My favorite color of Gemshard from my favorite Holiday! Gemshards are actually my favorite dragon and a 2nd gen from a Spriter's Alt? PRICELESS to me! I can only hope that he will color correctly. biggrin.gif

After so much bad luck with finding and catching rare eggs on my new laptop, I caught something that actually made me squeal in happiness!

I absolutely LOVE the code and I can't decide whether to keep it or to trade it. (I'll probably keep it) happy.gif

Not to mention, it was a day after I was gifted this beautiful Gemshard! My favorite color of Gemshard from my favorite Holiday! Gemshards are actually my favorite dragon and a 2nd gen from a Spriter's Alt? PRICELESS to me! I can only hope that he will color correctly. biggrin.gif

Congrats on everything!

That solstice is one of my favorite alts as well! (the others are the Heartseeker and the blue Mistletoe -I LOVE that one! wub.gif-)

congrats! the gemshard is absolutely beautiful wub.gif

Congratulations! I suggest you keep your Silver. That way you can cherish it as the first silver you ever caught. happy.gif That makes it super special.

Also beautiful alt lineage!

Congratulations! I suggest you keep your Silver. That way you can cherish it as the first silver you ever caught. happy.gif That makes it super special.

Also beautiful alt lineage!

Yep, I decided to keep it. Thank you everyone for the congrats. smile.gif I also got a beautiful Avatar of Creation from a Holly checker. wub.gif And I traded for a CB Magma and I caught a CB Golden Wyvern. Dragon Cave has been good to me this week! happy.gif I was even able to gift a few Dinos, a Paper, a Spessartine and a CB Thunder. I can't wait until I get an egg to hatch. I'll go for a CB Gold next time. (Or another CB Silver or maybe a Copper) biggrin.gif SO HAPPY!!!!

No egg this time, but thankfully he didn't outright refuse her. They just weren't interested this week. ^^

Holy crap, holy mother friggin jegus I managed to catch my first copper!! All on my own!! Whaaaaaaaat

Its exciting because it was one of those moments where you read through the descriptions, notice a rare one (in this case the copper), think about it for like 5 seconds, then realize its something valuable and it takes you anotherlike 3-5 seconds to ctrl + click it, and then theres that little wait while page loads and I though I'd obviously missed it, I go to click on the tab of the now loaded page and I am greeted by a gorgeous little copper with the bbcodes and the html and just I died for a second there.

EDIT:

I caught my first summer egg of this summer to boot *dances*

Edited by AnanoKimi

So these two just produced a GOLD that I am currently using to trade for one of the only 2015 Prize lines I just HAD to have. wub.gif

My dragons love me sometimes.

HE just grew up! He also decided to gender male. Which is neat. I named him after one of my favorite Naruto characters.

Another cool thing I reorganized my scroll so now no one can find anything on my scroll except for me. Sorry about that. xd.png

Edited by Earth Gurl

Finally made it to 11,700 creatures/dragons

Edited by rubyshoes

CB Silver gendered correctly. (even though I didn't influence it, although I could have - I just forgot to biggrin.gif)

Edited by The Flash

CB Silver gendered correctly. (even though I didn't influence it, although I could have - I just forgot to biggrin.gif)

Nice, congrats!

Managed to catch and hatch a cheese egg to freeze for s1 hatchie. Have a Gouda Day is so cute. Also caught a chicken that I managed to trade for a CB green copper. Now waiting for it to grow up due to having the perfect description idea for it. After that I found both 2 headed lindwurm colors CB and a Brute which knocks 3 off my wish list. Now I only have the hard to finds to obtain CB ones of...should be fun.

I was tired of getting ads even with Adblock on in Photobucket, so now I've successfully moved over to Imgur for my lineage saving needs. ^^ Now that I'm happy with my choice in image hosting site I need to go plan some more lineages, set up additional albums to keep the holidays and rares separate from the commons, and anything else that occurs to me.

More on the topic of the game itself, my hatchlings with specific gender needs all gendered correctly. smile.gif Of the new Pinks I acquired 5 are female while 2 are male, which is acceptable. My female lineage project isn't producing any Pinks yet, so I'll probably appreciate all the new ones I'm getting.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Bred this wub.gif

That's gorgeous! Congratulations!

My Harvests grew up, so I'll be able to breed this soon, and my AP-found Goldfail lineage will be finished.

She coloured correctly. I will need either a bloodswap or another CB copper to finish this one off, though. >_<

Bred this wub.gif

Oh, my Lord, Stark!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Bred this as a gift for someone. I love the lineage. wub.gif And also, I caught a beautiful present for my sister. *drum roll*

user posted image

TA-DAAAAA!!! I stared at it for what I believed was too long for me to catch it, and here it is!!! If I didn't have as many CB silvers as I wanted at the moment, I would keep it, but since my scroll goal is complete, I'll gift it to my sister who doesn't have many silvers anyway, so yeeey! wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I want to congratulate the writers/concept creators of today's release for a job well done and being able to see their dragon designs come to be in-cave. I still feel the writers/concept creators don't get enough appreciation/credit for the work they put into imagining the dragons we have. It still feels like the spriters, unfortunately, take all of the limelight given to them.

Got new 7 release eggs - one from each biome and an extra from the coast.

Headbanging grew up and my first testbreeding resulted in a Shiny that auto'd - so good luck catching in a few days biggrin.gif

Headbanging grew up and my first testbreeding resulted in a Shiny that auto'd - so good luck catching in a few days biggrin.gif

Congrats - Very nice

Thanks to teamwork and strategically shifting through the biomes by taking turns for the minute/hourly drops, my sister and I managed to get two of each of the new release eggs. wub.gif