sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I bred these two eggs just now to make use of my coppers, and I'm not sure which one I want to work on continuing first. Regardless, it's nice that they produced. ^^

ohmy.gif Pulled a couple of really nice eggs from the AP

Thanks Infinis smile.gif

Caught my first CB Blusang just now. I thought they were rare, but it was sitting there for about 30 seconds, I even had time to abandon a CB Black egg in order to make space to catch it.

Congrats all!

I won a gorgeous 3G Shimmer in predatorfan4ever's raffle! Thanks pf4e for organising it and Thuban for donating the lovely prizes wub.gif

Congrats everyone!

I just bred this and it's 100% free of inbreeding! biggrin.gif

People kill their CB prizes? I did not expect that. Congrats btw, interesting lineage.

People kill their CB prizes? I did not expect that. Congrats btw, interesting lineage.

If you click on the tombstones you can see the original prizes that were 'trimmed' to make what is called a 'deadline'

Many people collect (often messy lined) prizes or other rares to breed then kill the parents to make a "deadline" like that.

Ah i see. Never knew about that, guess it helps make the lineage look very clean.

Edit:

Got my silver trophy

Edited by _DJ_ Blaze

Oh wow! One of the best Bright Pink lineages I've seen!! biggrin.gif

I bred this blue beauty: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hp4XC Hopefully it colors right <3

Did not expect a Nebby on the first breeding!

Congrats on that!

I'm working on the same lineage ^^

Haven't had luck getting any Nebbie, tho sad.gif

I have 4 2G Falcos and not a single Nebbie so far XDDD

--

On my side, I got my 2G Thuwed! I was on "any egg" list and ended up with a 2G UV from a CB UV :3

Cireth is incredibly awesome and, out of nowhere, from the blue, gave me an incredibly generous and amazing lovely. <3

*squee* I just caught a Blusang in the cave just now. I have other CB's but this is the first one I ever caught on my own! *does a back flip* I thought for sure I wasn't gonna get it because the site was lagging and I hesitated at first, until I noticed it said 'brine' and I was like, "Wait....isn't that?....GASP!" *squee* wub.gif

poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

*squee* I just caught a Blusang in the cave just now. I have other CB's but this is the first one I ever caught on my own! *does a back flip* I thought for sure I wasn't gonna get it because the site was lagging and I hesitated at first, until I noticed it said 'brine' and I was like, "Wait....isn't that?....GASP!" *squee* wub.gif

poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

Congrats! I just had the same good luck catching a green Dino egg. The first dino I've ever caught myself. Feels great when you catch something nice on your own doesn't it~?

Congrats! I just had the same good luck catching a green Dino egg. The first dino I've ever caught myself. Feels great when you catch something nice on your own doesn't it~?

It really does. happy.gif Thank you, and congrats to you as well. Especially since dinos today are considered special thanks to the release of the new Jurassic World movie.