sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I just discovered that herk decided to kill a gold tinsel who was the parent of my beautiful Nureyev. Now Nureyev is a 2nd gen tinsel. smile.gif

Nureyev was my first gold tinsel and I got him in the departure thread.

Edited by danicast

I just discovered that herk decided to kill a gold tinsel who was the parent of my beautiful Nureyev. Now Nureyev is a 2nd gen tinsel. smile.gif

Hah! Nice, congratulations! biggrin.gif

Well how else was I supposed to build a mate for Cyas (the AP find) and send things like this to the AP? xd.png

Edited by herk

Well how else was I supposed to build a mate for Cyas (the AP find) and send things like this to the AP? xd.png

LOL

Now I want one of those, herk! xd.png

Please welcome the first seasonal dragon in my scroll, Primavera Flor (name that means Spring Flower in portuguese).

I hope she is the first one of a new collection of seasonal CBS!

LOL

Now I want one of those, herk! xd.png

Please welcome the first seasonal dragon in my scroll, Primavera Flor (name that means Spring Flower in portuguese).

I hope she is the first one of a new collection of seasonal CBS!

Congrats!

Can I be honest and say that Primavera Flor just looks like a backwards looking version of Flor de Primavera (Traight Translation: Flower of Spring, Meaning: Spring Flower). :3

So despite someone's possible dislike of my haul I seemed to have caught some pretty decent things while hunting at like 8am in the morning .w.

I got a pretty decent haul that morning. So I'm happy.

Can I be honest and say that Primavera Flor just looks like a backwards looking version of Flor de Primavera (Traight Translation: Flower of Spring, Meaning: Spring Flower). :3

It's more like Primavera is the first name and Flor is the surname. It's the name scheme that I'll be using to spring dragons.

I just caught a brine and a nebula, exactly what I needed. smile.gif

Didn't catch a CB GW. Which is good, since I have to force myself to not click on 'em. biggrin.gif

>'shimmers'

>'gold'

xd.png

Edit: Hit 400 posts, Level 5.

Edited by The Flash

Caught a CB brown copper egg in the AP and right after that catch I got a CB blue gemshard.

Caught a CB brown copper egg in the AP and right after that catch I got a CB blue gemshard.

In the AP? Wow. Congrats. biggrin.gif

Got the elusive 2g Silver M x Holly F I've been looking all over for. ;~; With this I have finally completed my Holiday x Metal collection! ಥ_ಥ

Fogged the little guy cause scared of viewbombs laugh.gif

Got the elusive 2g Silver M x Holly F I've been looking all over for. ;~; With this I have finally completed my Holiday x Metal collection! ಥ_ಥ

Fogged the little guy cause scared of viewbombs laugh.gif

Congratulations! poptartFINALTINY.gif

I'm still working on my pb Nebula project going for a gen 6. This round of gen 2's had 5 successful colorings so only 2 rebreeds. I started on my gen 3s.

Edited by duskspoken

Huh. Weird. I posted this 5 minutes ago and now it's gone... well, anyways, I CAUGHT A CB SILVER! biggrin.gif

Huh. Weird. I posted this 5 minutes ago and now it's gone... well, anyways, I CAUGHT A CB SILVER! biggrin.gif

Congrats WOOOOOOOOOOO! biggrin.gif

And... just caught a CB Blusang. I'm wondering... are they rare? I thought they were, but... I was in the Coast, moved on to the Desert too quickly (saw "brine"), moved back to the Coast, and still got it. biggrin.gif

Edit: Just caught a CB Ice as well. smile.gif

Edited by The Flash

Congrats!! biggrin.gif

And... just caught a CB Blusang. I'm wondering... are they rare? I thought they were, but... I was in the Coast, moved on to the Desert too quickly (saw "brine"), moved back to the Coast, and still got it. biggrin.gif

Edit: Just caught a CB Ice as well. smile.gif

I caught a gold once that way but with alpine and coast as the biomes. Yeah blusangs are rare and so are trios, but they aren't as rare as golds/silvers of course :3

Picked up two Summer Seasonals in one cycle from the Forest! (in the past, I've only managed to collect an amazing 1 Summer Seasonal for my scroll so i'm very pleased to have found two in one go today!)