sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got the elusive 2g Silver M x Holly F I've been looking all over for. ;~; With this I have finally completed my Holiday x Metal collection! ಥ_ಥ

Fogged the little guy cause scared of viewbombs laugh.gif

Got the elusive 2g Silver M x Holly F I've been looking all over for. ;~; With this I have finally completed my Holiday x Metal collection! ಥ_ಥ

Fogged the little guy cause scared of viewbombs laugh.gif

Congratulations! poptartFINALTINY.gif

I'm still working on my pb Nebula project going for a gen 6. This round of gen 2's had 5 successful colorings so only 2 rebreeds. I started on my gen 3s.

Edited by duskspoken

Huh. Weird. I posted this 5 minutes ago and now it's gone... well, anyways, I CAUGHT A CB SILVER! biggrin.gif

Huh. Weird. I posted this 5 minutes ago and now it's gone... well, anyways, I CAUGHT A CB SILVER! biggrin.gif

Congrats WOOOOOOOOOOO! biggrin.gif

And... just caught a CB Blusang. I'm wondering... are they rare? I thought they were, but... I was in the Coast, moved on to the Desert too quickly (saw "brine"), moved back to the Coast, and still got it. biggrin.gif

Edit: Just caught a CB Ice as well. smile.gif

Edited by The Flash

Congrats!! biggrin.gif

And... just caught a CB Blusang. I'm wondering... are they rare? I thought they were, but... I was in the Coast, moved on to the Desert too quickly (saw "brine"), moved back to the Coast, and still got it. biggrin.gif

Edit: Just caught a CB Ice as well. smile.gif

I caught a gold once that way but with alpine and coast as the biomes. Yeah blusangs are rare and so are trios, but they aren't as rare as golds/silvers of course :3

Picked up two Summer Seasonals in one cycle from the Forest! (in the past, I've only managed to collect an amazing 1 Summer Seasonal for my scroll so i'm very pleased to have found two in one go today!)

Well I caught my first CB Gold in 2 years. (not that I've really been looking). I was thinking about trading it, but I think I'll keep it for breeding purposes. I'm really proud of myself. smile.gif

@The Flash: Thank you!

Edited by Earth Gurl

Just got 4 CB spotted drakes off the AP.

Well I caught my first CB Gold in 2 years. (not that I've really been looking). I was thinking about trading it, but I think I'll keep it for breeding purposes. I'm really proud of myself. smile.gif

Damn! Nice, congrats! biggrin.gif

Yeeees. After hatching 27 blacks to get a 2G alt black with a CB ribbon dancer mother, the successful alt successfully became a partner to its intended mate and made a successful baby. So much success! Now to try for a 3G alt with the two pairs of this kind that I have on my scroll. This'll take a while. >_>

That being said, I'm going to continue trading for 2G blacks from ribbon dancer mothers, though, since I also want an alt black for someone else.

Edited by pinkgothic

I just caught my very first CB Tan Ridgewing! biggrin.gif

Congrats~! I know thats an awesome feeling when you gamble it and get it right :3