sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just caught a Vampire egg from the AP! I am utterly shocked, I've never been able to catch a rare from the cave or AP!

The first 500-dragon page of my scroll is comprised of just three breeds and a leetle tree; Anagallis (47), Cassare (166), and Flamingo (286).

A black hatchling and a vine hatchling appeared on the AP at the same time and I caught both of them. Then right after that I caught another CB spotted drake egg on the AP.

I was thinking about getting a CB Alpine Nebula, and was stalking the biomes. No nebula egg dropped. Went to the AP, after refreshing a few times a Nebula egg appeared. I got it ... CB Nebula egg from Alpines. 5d 3h remaining till hatch.

I have over 100 Black Tea dragons now. Everything smells like tea. The other dragons are starting to complain.

I have over 100 Black Tea dragons now. Everything smells like tea. The other dragons are starting to complain.

*is reading this as she's drinking Iced Tea*

Congrats on a nice-sized hoard! ^^

*is reading this as she's drinking Iced Tea*

Congrats on a nice-sized hoard! ^^

*reading this while reading green tea*

Get more cheeses and blacktips! xd.png

Also@Gruff~ niiiice. o.o

Caught my first (and last xd.png) Leetle Tree. Finally. biggrin.gif

Edit: Just caught a Paper. biggrin.gif

Edited by The Flash

I just discovered that herk decided to kill a gold tinsel who was the parent of my beautiful Nureyev. Now Nureyev is a 2nd gen tinsel. smile.gif

Nureyev was my first gold tinsel and I got him in the departure thread.

Edited by danicast

I just discovered that herk decided to kill a gold tinsel who was the parent of my beautiful Nureyev. Now Nureyev is a 2nd gen tinsel. smile.gif

Hah! Nice, congratulations! biggrin.gif

Well how else was I supposed to build a mate for Cyas (the AP find) and send things like this to the AP? xd.png

Edited by herk

Well how else was I supposed to build a mate for Cyas (the AP find) and send things like this to the AP? xd.png

LOL

Now I want one of those, herk! xd.png

Please welcome the first seasonal dragon in my scroll, Primavera Flor (name that means Spring Flower in portuguese).

I hope she is the first one of a new collection of seasonal CBS!

LOL

Now I want one of those, herk! xd.png

Please welcome the first seasonal dragon in my scroll, Primavera Flor (name that means Spring Flower in portuguese).

I hope she is the first one of a new collection of seasonal CBS!

Congrats!

Can I be honest and say that Primavera Flor just looks like a backwards looking version of Flor de Primavera (Traight Translation: Flower of Spring, Meaning: Spring Flower). :3

So despite someone's possible dislike of my haul I seemed to have caught some pretty decent things while hunting at like 8am in the morning .w.

I got a pretty decent haul that morning. So I'm happy.

Can I be honest and say that Primavera Flor just looks like a backwards looking version of Flor de Primavera (Traight Translation: Flower of Spring, Meaning: Spring Flower). :3

It's more like Primavera is the first name and Flor is the surname. It's the name scheme that I'll be using to spring dragons.

I just caught a brine and a nebula, exactly what I needed. smile.gif

Didn't catch a CB GW. Which is good, since I have to force myself to not click on 'em. biggrin.gif

>'shimmers'

>'gold'

xd.png

Edit: Hit 400 posts, Level 5.

Edited by The Flash

Caught a CB brown copper egg in the AP and right after that catch I got a CB blue gemshard.

Caught a CB brown copper egg in the AP and right after that catch I got a CB blue gemshard.

In the AP? Wow. Congrats. biggrin.gif