sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Oh wow! One of the best Bright Pink lineages I've seen!! biggrin.gif

I bred this blue beauty: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hp4XC Hopefully it colors right <3

Did not expect a Nebby on the first breeding!

Congrats on that!

I'm working on the same lineage ^^

Haven't had luck getting any Nebbie, tho sad.gif

I have 4 2G Falcos and not a single Nebbie so far XDDD

--

On my side, I got my 2G Thuwed! I was on "any egg" list and ended up with a 2G UV from a CB UV :3

Cireth is incredibly awesome and, out of nowhere, from the blue, gave me an incredibly generous and amazing lovely. <3

*squee* I just caught a Blusang in the cave just now. I have other CB's but this is the first one I ever caught on my own! *does a back flip* I thought for sure I wasn't gonna get it because the site was lagging and I hesitated at first, until I noticed it said 'brine' and I was like, "Wait....isn't that?....GASP!" *squee* wub.gif

poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

*squee* I just caught a Blusang in the cave just now. I have other CB's but this is the first one I ever caught on my own! *does a back flip* I thought for sure I wasn't gonna get it because the site was lagging and I hesitated at first, until I noticed it said 'brine' and I was like, "Wait....isn't that?....GASP!" *squee* wub.gif

poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

Congrats! I just had the same good luck catching a green Dino egg. The first dino I've ever caught myself. Feels great when you catch something nice on your own doesn't it~?

Congrats! I just had the same good luck catching a green Dino egg. The first dino I've ever caught myself. Feels great when you catch something nice on your own doesn't it~?

It really does. happy.gif Thank you, and congrats to you as well. Especially since dinos today are considered special thanks to the release of the new Jurassic World movie.

Got this purple nebula baby to come out the right color and species:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Tm4Mn

I'll need to wait another 6 months to continue the lineage, but at least I got the nebula bred finally. biggrin.gif

I have a 2gen prize, a 2gen thuwed, and a 2gen from a Spriter's Alt growing up on my scroll at the same time. I'm happy. <3

I have a 2gen prize, a 2gen thuwed, and a 2gen from a Spriter's Alt growing up on my scroll at the same time. I'm happy. <3

That sounds awesome! Congrats.

My 2 3rd gen Nebulae prizefails didn't refuse each other, and to my shock, I actually caught a CB Nebula from the Alpine! ohmy.gif

Congrats on that!

I'm working on the same lineage ^^

Haven't had luck getting any Nebbie, tho sad.gif

I have 4 2G Falcos and not a single Nebbie so far XDDD

--

On my side, I got my 2G Thuwed! I was on "any egg" list and ended up with a 2G UV from a CB UV :3

that's wonderful news! gotta love cb hybrids <3

I have gotten every stage of red dino sprites finally. Slowly but surely my freezing list is getting completed!

Thanks to someone really nice I finally got a CB gold that I influenced female. Finally! wub.gif

Organized my scroll! ...that's been unsorted since the Christmas release...it took hours *twitch*

On a happier note, bred this and this! Here's to hoping they don't friendzone each other when they grow up xd.png

I now have 11,600 creatures/dragons.

That's an impressive collection Ruby. Congrats!