sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Took some time tonight to catch 5 CB Pinks. This should help my Influence situation a bit. happy.gif

I got a Leetle Tree! It was one of my scroll goals, so I'm pretty happy.

Congratulations! I don't see 'em often, but when they do show up, they stay for a long, long, long time... xd.png

Caught a CB Brown Copper. CB Thunder right next to it, which I could have grabbed, but took this instead.

Congratulations! I don't see 'em often, but when they do show up, they stay for a long, long, long time... xd.png

Yeah, many players already have them so it's a great chance for someone new to catch one for themselves. smile.gif

My two eggs have very big holes and are about to hatch and unlock my scroll! biggrin.gif

Also my 2nd gen silver is growing up and my CB gold female is an adult now, thus my scroll goal for metallics is completed! biggrin.gif

Hatched a 2gen PB curled alt Black. Now if it would just gender female...

Finally got summer CB dragon #8. I'm happy.

Now I have a future mate (hopefully), for my lonely lady summer dragon.

Got a full set of 7 CB Pinks now~ granted, I probably should have done this while I was sick of hunting rather than on a whim, since now I want to hunt but can't. xd.png Oh well. Several will be hatching tomorrow, at least.

Edit: I also just updated my wishlist so I can keep track of all the holidays I should be looking for during the holidays. happy.gif Took a while, but now every holiday checker in need of a mate is recorded in an easily accessible location for my convenience.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Managed to catch this lovely girl in the Departures thread! Thanks to rampaging wyvern for putting her up! I love getting Tinselkins and third gens are kind of my weakness.

Congrats! Copper and Tinsel lineages are nice.

OMG! I thought it was never going to happen!!!

I finally bred 2 Golds!!! One from Harvest and the other from Royal Crimson! OMG!!!! Mass breeding raffle ftw! Thank you!

Edit: I've just counted how many fail attempts I made with all my golds to get any from Royal Blue, Royal Crimson, Nhiostrife, Harvest or Pillow... 27 fails so far xd.pngD

But 2 Golds!!!! Nhios and Crimson! Now I have to go for Pillow, Blue and Harvest XDDD

Edit 2: And just got a Silver out of a Royal Blue! *0*

Edited by Ylvanne

OH MAN Level 10 8D.

Congrats! I'm on my way too. xd.png

OMG! I thought it was never going to happen!!!

I finally bred 2 Golds!!! One from Harvest and the other from Royal Crimson! OMG!!!! Mass breeding raffle ftw! Thank you!

Wow! Congrats!

One of my eggs hatched and now I'm one yellow undine closer to my scroll goal! smile.gif

Wow, congrats, Ylvanne!

I've had a lot of breeding success! Most notably, all of my Harvest pairs gave me eggs. So close to completing a big ol' Goldfail lineage!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EJXYY

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vAeaF

http://dragcave.net/lineage/673UA

http://dragcave.net/lineage/O2z8X

I also finally got the 2G Ice x Desipis I was waiting for forever, and now I can complete the arrow I've been working on (and have one more complete summoning trio!)

Then there's the Ochredrake I got for her mate, and the Stripe x Red pairs that gave me one of each breed to finish a checker. I hope none of these refuse, especially the Ice!

Thanks to this pair, I'm one step closer to finishing my Sonnet lineage.

I'm hoping this Nebula turns out red, unlike her sibling.

Since I think it's fairly safe to post about now, I recently got the first shiny ever produced by (Hocus)! It's a cutie! I can't wait for it to gender so I can start planning lineages...

e: She's a girl! Gotta find some pretty CB boys for her~

Edited by Guillotine

UM WHAT. I caught a CB Gold a couple days ago... and I just caught a CB Silver. I got the overburdened message on it and I was like... um I'm not overburdened. But I had clicked it twice and got the message for some reason. I ACTUALLY GOT IT!

What is even my luck this week?

The last CB Silver I caught was November 2013.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Went to breed Myst x green copper to fulfill an IOU and as I was expecting a green copper baby they gave me a shiny tinsel baby on the first try. I am so excited biggrin.gif