sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I bred dragons for this lineage I'm working on! Wasted some of my influence before Valentines, but it can't be helped smile.gif

After nearly 7 years of trying, I finally got on the Thuwed list!!!!! Hopefully my luck is turning around now. ^^

Finally got on the thuwed list as well! I was on it a few years ago but I was an absolute idiot and APed the egg thinking it was a misclick I hadn't noticed...someone got a nice surprise that day, but hopefully I won't make that mistake twice rolleyes.gif

Finally got on the thuwed list as well! I was on it a few years ago but I was an absolute idiot and APed the egg thinking it was a misclick I hadn't noticed...someone got a nice surprise that day, but hopefully I won't make that mistake twice rolleyes.gif

Ouch! How painful! D: Congrats on getting back on it, though!

A gold x purple pair I've been breeding constantly since June finally gave me a gold egg <3 :') I finally made progress on a lineage project! ...and I was about to ditch it haha

Checking my blacks today to see which ones mated successfully before and saw that some of my dragons' babies from last week alted.

Congrats to those who got them from the AP, I guess? xd.png

*keels over* Just finished naming all the previously unnamed CBs on the first 4 pages of my scroll (barring a few with codes I like). I did not realize how many did not have names until I looked yesterday. Must not do that again.

Congrats! It really sneaks up on you. I thought I only had a few here and there that were unnamed, and by the time I got finished naming them all, my entire action log was filled with naming actions and nothing else. blink.gif

I bred Kain and Kaina from my Fortran lineage for the first time...

user posted image

And the result was a Silver right off the bat.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ragna

He gendered right! I have to thank Escapist for helping as well by viewbombing xd.png

Oh, did you chose the code after Ragnar Lodbrok? biggrin.gif

My prize finally gendered. It's a boy! biggrin.gif

Oh man, gorgeous!  Neb x anything shiny is the very prettiest.  Are you going to put them all together?  biggrin.gif

That's the plan! ♥ And I agree, Neb's are just fantastic with shiny dragons *0*

That's a gorgeous lineage, congrats!

As for myself, I got home from school today and went to check to see if Death had gendered...I panicked when I saw a little male sign while the images were still loading, but it was actually a normal Gold dragon that was male! Death is female, just as planned! *throws confetti*

That's a gorgeous lineage, congrats!

As for myself, I got home from school today and went to check to see if Death had gendered...I panicked when I saw a little male sign while the images were still loading, but it was actually a normal Gold dragon that was male! Death is female, just as planned! *throws confetti*

Thank you! Congrats on Death gendering correctly! (:

I caught a CB Copper today and bred a 2gen Silver from Mistletoe. ^w^

blow me down and stomp on me...I won a silver tinsel in the backup drawing!

I can't seem to scrape my jaw off of the floor tongue.gif

*STOMP*

there, better? smile.gif

Congrats!!

I rushed to my mailbox to check but nada for me xd.png

Well look at that. xd.png Congratulations!