sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I was clearing dorsals in the jungle, looking for dinos, and managed to catch a CB silver! It's the first time I've caught a CB silver since 2012--I couldn't believe it when I saw I'd caught it!

Bred this, hopefully she'll like him or him. smile.gif

What a hilarious lineage. biggrin.gif

Concratulations to all of you in a few days i can cross off frozen CB Blacks from my wishlist.

Not hunting or cave related but I made my first sprite lines and idk, I'm a bit proud. Its prolly not very good but I made it my self and I am happy :3

user posted image

I finally was able to make my first ND, one died after it turned and one survived *hugs the egg*

Not hunting or cave related but I made my first sprite lines and idk, I'm a bit proud. Its prolly not very good but I made it my self and I am happy :3

user posted image

That's really nice, congratulations! I like the rearing-up pose, it's very dynamic.

Just reached level 9 on the forums. smile.gif

Congrats smile.gif 499 more to go to 10 happy.gif

Successfully traded all my bred eggs away, which I didn't expect xd.png I usually end up keeping some due to no interest tongue.gif

Got my gold trophy.

Congrats on that :3 I know its a little hard to get~

Finally finished breeding all the offspring I need for my planned deadline tinsel lineage, now to start killing for the deadline (: one down, three dodged.

A congratulation to all the prize winners here~! Lots of love and good wishes for your little shiny babies~!

Krazy

My little guy, in case anyone is wondering, krazy is a great friend of mine I met him on WoW and he has become part of my family. He is a marine and has been a single dad raising a beautiful little girl. This was my way of honoring that friendship and him.