sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Named at least two hundred dragons in the past hour. One day, I'll be able to name all of them, but today is not that day. xd.png

Well, congrats on all that!

I still need to name 10-20 dragons... But compared to 200, that's nothing!

You give me hope, xd.png

http://dragcave.net/view/eKD1g

I just came back a few days ago from a 5ish year long hiatus and I now have a gold prize it's so CUTE!!!!

Also I have been renaming all my dragons since they lost their names in the meantime, only ten(ish?) more to go! biggrin.gif

Well, congrats on all that!

I still need to name 10-20 dragons... But compared to 200, that's nothing!

You give me hope, xd.png

We call it "the tolls of procrastination" xd.png

Naming all my christmases with the same surname, CBs with a single name and parent-related ones on lineaged dragons.

This is tuff. Need more cheese. *nods*

I've just saw a Chicken!

Off course I didn't catch it... But it's the first time I actually see one! I was starting to think that they were myths xd.png

Edit: OMG! After all day of missing Dinos... I finally caught one!!!!! wub.gif

Edited by Ylvanne

after six? seven? years of playing, and being around for the trio release and summoning debacle, my very first GON grew up just now.

also named her "GON Girl". surprised that wasn't taken

laugh.gif Congrats, and good catch! xd.png

After all the stress and nail biting I got an email today... I got into my University of choice.

YIIIIPPEEEEE!!! *Bounces off the walls.*

Oh and in Dragon life I recently completed my IB Royal Blue x Crimson Checker. tongue.gif

Edited by Cireth

Congrats all! smile.gif

I stared completely blankly at a "glow" description in the Forest. Came to. Clicked. Caught a CB Silver. smile.gif

I got a 2g Gold from a Holly Male (can make a checker now, yay!) and I got a 2g Silver Tinsel from Lord Myst x Sunrise. happy.gif

Sadly my falconiform refused its holly mate though :/

Well, I finally organized my scroll (which should make some people happy, lol). Not sure how I feel about it, but I feel accomplished. xP