sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a Z code egg with a really pretty code.

Zilka. smile.gif

Edit: Yesterday Sansa bred a Shimmerkin. smile.gif I'm glad to know she likes her lifemate. smile.gif

wow, what a lovely code, but I´m sad, that there are not enough Drakes (to find nice codes) =(

(and congrats on breeding your first Shimmer(kin) Offspring )

Managed to catch a CB Gold. wacko.gif

Of course it happens right before Valentine's breeding. I'm not complaining, though.

All my Pyralsprites gendered correctly! 3 males, 2 females. (:

Congratulations to EscapistLore, who has the new unofficial views/UV record now. ;-)

Wait, what? Have you seen skies? I think we came in second place... Rofl

Wait, what? Have you seen skies? I think we came in second place... Rofl

Oh, I misunderstood something you said to be suggesting you had gotten the most, so I thought I'd give you congrats. :-) Congrats to The_Bucket instead, then!

Managed to catch a CB Gold. wacko.gif

Of course it happens right before Valentine's breeding. I'm not complaining, though.

I wouldn't complain, either! biggrin.gif One of my egg slots is taken up by Zuko's first prize baby, but I am not complaining that he gave me an heir first breeding out. xd.png

Managed to catch a CB Gold.  wacko.gif

Heyyyyyyyy I'm in the same boat as you, I grabbed a CB silver just then! laugh.gif

I also got a paper taking up one of my slots, but if I incubate it it'll be gone by tomorrow. My other two eggs hatch before the event starts.

I did it! I managed to squeak out my gold trophy just in time for Valentine's Day. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Let the holiday hoarding commence! I have a lot of sprites to catch up on. Thank you so much to everyone that helped, either through trading and gifting or just putting nice hatchies up on departures. I've been working on this October (starting from a bronze trophy) and it is finally done. Now I can get back to concentrating on fun stuff, like continuing my prize lines and starting my PB green copper lineage. (Apocalypse Huntress, you will breed for me someday! *glares*)

Edited by Ponie

I did it! I managed to squeak out my gold trophy just in time for Valentine's Day. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Let the holiday hoarding commence! I have a lot of sprites to catch up on. Thank you so much to everyone that helped, either through trading and gifting or just putting nice hatchies up on departures. I've been working on this October (starting from a bronze trophy) and it is finally done. Now I can get back to concentrating on fun stuff, like continuing my prize lines and starting my PB green copper lineage. (Apocalypse Huntress, you will breed for me someday! *glares*)

Yay! Congrats. biggrin.gif

Yay! Congrats. biggrin.gif

Thank you! I'm so so happy I made it in time!

I also managed to breed this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hLVx8 I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I've wanted a lineage like that for a while now. happy.gif I own the 2G, so next I'm thinking of starting one alternating thunders and pinks.

I also managed to breed this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hLVx8 I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I've wanted a lineage like that for a while now. happy.gif I own the 2G, so next I'm thinking of starting one alternating thunders and pinks.

Congrats on that as well. xd.png As least to me, it's refreshing to see more interesting lineages.

Ooh, that is nice! I have a gold like that, but it hates ever mate I throw its way. *Eyeroll* I keep trying to give it a different mate to get that perfect trio stair.

Ooh, that is nice! I have a gold like that, but it hates ever mate I throw its way. *Eyeroll* I keep trying to give it a different mate to get that perfect trio stair.

This girl here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/TBCoN is the same way. Glad to see I'm not the only one who likes these after all! Some day, Apocalypse Huntress. You can't keep resisting ice forever!

That's really, really nice. I hope the idea of themed multi-breed stairsteps catches on more. I'm considering doing one with every purple dragon, sort of like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UQ8Rj

I believe that's why right before Holidays is the best time to get the rares you need bred tongue.gif

Including this, which I just found in my inbox today wub.gif

Absolutely gorgeous. ohmy.gif

I believe that's why right before Holidays is the best time to get the rares you need bred tongue.gif

Including this, which I just found in my inbox today wub.gif

Wow, gorgeous o_o

All my eggs hatched, just in time for valentines biggrin.gif