sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I got a 2g Gold from a Holly Male (can make a checker now, yay!) and I got a 2g Silver Tinsel from Lord Myst x Sunrise. happy.gif

Sadly my falconiform refused its holly mate though :/

Well, I finally organized my scroll (which should make some people happy, lol). Not sure how I feel about it, but I feel accomplished. xP

I was clearing dorsals in the jungle, looking for dinos, and managed to catch a CB silver! It's the first time I've caught a CB silver since 2012--I couldn't believe it when I saw I'd caught it!

Bred this, hopefully she'll like him or him. smile.gif

What a hilarious lineage. biggrin.gif

Concratulations to all of you in a few days i can cross off frozen CB Blacks from my wishlist.

Not hunting or cave related but I made my first sprite lines and idk, I'm a bit proud. Its prolly not very good but I made it my self and I am happy :3

user posted image

I finally was able to make my first ND, one died after it turned and one survived *hugs the egg*

Not hunting or cave related but I made my first sprite lines and idk, I'm a bit proud. Its prolly not very good but I made it my self and I am happy :3

user posted image

That's really nice, congratulations! I like the rearing-up pose, it's very dynamic.

Successfully traded all my bred eggs away, which I didn't expect xd.png I usually end up keeping some due to no interest tongue.gif