sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

user posted image

A wrong has been righted on this day.

This is very much a happy-- please don't delete, mods.

Woohoo! Congratulations! Love the code, too. ^.^

I didn't win the raffle like other users, but I did manage to catch a paper today. ^-^

So did I! I caught a paper about a day ago in the Volcano. I was soooo happy! ^w^

Congratulations to the backup winners! Either mostly only the silver and up original winners didn't reply to TJ or the back up winners who got silver/gold are just the most chatty about it. xd.png

user posted image

OMG! SO happy for you! xd.png And for the other redraw winners, too. smile.gif

Death's all grown up! The temptation to breed her is so hard to resist, but I don't want to have to wait until the end of the event to get an RA out of her.

Congrats to the backup winners!

Edit: Thanks, herk! I think I've got the mate for my 2g figured out right now, but I'll keep you in mind. smile.gif

Also, I think I forgot to post this: I finally finished this checker! Huzzah! Brutes are such stubborn breeders...

Edited by Gingehfish

Congrats!

Death's all grown up! The temptation to breed her is so hard to resist, but I don't want to have to wait until the end of the event to get an RA out of her.

Congrats to the backup winners!

Congrats everyone smile.gif

-> points at signature.

Love your name by the way and the fact that she's female.

lol so much to be happy for on many scrolls xd.png my best luck lately was that both my 2G gold shimmers finally made babys at the same time haha (though they are both gone off to new homes as i owed them to people) tongue.gif

MY whole V-Day timeline is planed out.

On Sunday, 2/8, I will have full eggspace; 6 slots.

With those six slots, I'll get one of every current breed. Those eggs will hatch on the 11th.

And the 11th, I will then proceed to get a 2nd egg of every V-day breed.

They will hatch on the 14th, and then I will use the egglots to snag my share of the new release.

^w^ This is gonna be great!

Edited by gusearth1

MY whole V-Day timeline is planed out.

On Sunday, 2/8, I will have full eggspace; 6 slots.

With those six slots, I'll get one of every current breed. Those eggs will hatch on the 11th.

And the 11th, I will then proceed to get a 2nd egg of every V-day breed.

They will hatch on the 14th, and then I will use the egglots to snag my share of the new release.

^w^ This is gonna be great!

You are doing way better than I am! xd.png I won't have all 6 spaces because I just can't manage to avoid filling those egg slots.

Aurora Glitz (Glitzy) not only gendered properly and grew up, but she also produced a Shiny her first time out. Very excited to be able to give the first person on my breeding list their eggy.

Aurora Glitz (Glitzy) not only gendered properly and grew up, but she also produced a Shiny her first time out. Very excited to be able to give the first person on my breeding list their eggy.

I was the first person on my list, but Zuko was nice and let me cross myself off. xd.png Now to breed one for my friend. happy.gif THEN I can get to my actual trade waitlist. At least I know he has one mate he likes, though! biggrin.gif

I was the first person on my list, but Zuko was nice and let me cross myself off. xd.png Now to breed one for my friend. happy.gif THEN I can get to my actual trade waitlist. At least I know he has one mate he likes, though! biggrin.gif

Congrats to you too!

I'm more than likely not going to keep any of my bred eggs. MAYBE later, but I doubt it.

Caught a Z code egg with a really pretty code.

Zilka. smile.gif

Edit: Yesterday Sansa bred a Shimmerkin. smile.gif I'm glad to know she likes her lifemate. smile.gif

Edited by Cireth

Bred another 2gen metal! ^o^

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Qnibs

Mixed feelings, ahaha, right before Valentines...

I believe that's why right before Holidays is the best time to get the rares you need bred tongue.gif

Including this, which I just found in my inbox today wub.gif

Congrats to all back up winners. smile.gif

And congrats to everyone else as well. smile.gif

I believe that's why right before Holidays is the best time to get the rares you need bred tongue.gif

Including this, which I just found in my inbox today wub.gif

Ooooh that is pretty. <3

I decided about a week ago to start collecting dinos, and I just caught my first green one after clearing some blockers from the Jungle. Yay!