sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Krazy

My little guy, in case anyone is wondering, krazy is a great friend of mine I met him on WoW and he has become part of my family. He is a marine and has been a single dad raising a beautiful little girl. This was my way of honoring that friendship and him.

That's such a sweet story! I love hearing the thoughts behind people's codes. Congrats!

Congrats to Patxaran for finally producing a tinsel egg today! His last tinsel egg was on June 6, 2014. blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Congrats to Patxaran for finally producing a tinsel egg today! His last tinsel egg was on June 6, 2014. blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Whaaaaat. 0.0 Well congrats on the end of the long drought!

Just finished a manual recount of my guardians (was only 7 off) and discovered that I already have enough CBs to breed a mate to my 10th gen. biggrin.gif 11th gen here I come! (eventually!)

Edited by ytak

My Frostbite x Waterwalker project has reached 3G, still working on the second half. I think they look great together.

Bred the last 4G Bleeding Moon I need for my Wrapping Wing x Bleeding Moon project, have to wait until Christmas to breed the mates. It has an amusing code.

All three dragons that I used the kill action on today failed to dodge (: Now time to start my tinsel lineage!

*cheers for everyone!*

Counting eggs, I've finally reached my goal of 200 Royal Blues. So excited! ... And now thinking of upping my goal.

Just got 3 2nd gen. PB Spessartine eggs for my lineage project. wub.gif Thank you gifters!

So. Back on my desktop that takes 3~ seconds for clicked eggs to get replaced and surprisingly slow internet, I decided to stalk the Alpine for fun.

:02 and :04; someone just randomly clicked the third egg in a scroll-lock spree.

I don't know if it's the same person, but each click spree got them an almandine. xd.png Congrats to whoever these two are xd.png

----------

ETA:

So I've been derping today and was looking for green coppers. Went to the jungle, saw a dino and went to other biomes. Got a full cycle of all the biomes and it's still there. o.o

Well, I got it. xd.png So finally completed all dino colors today yay!

Edited by Pandalf

recently i caught a cb blusang and a paper! i haven't actively been playing for almost half a year so i'm not so sure they are still as rare as they used to be but i'm still quite happy with them (:

Made it to 10700 dragons (only 300 to go to make it to 11000).