sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

First alt vine hatchie... And it was from the take it leave it thread😃

Feeling of victory is gone already, missed a CB copper, clicked where it was and ended up with a Howler which made me overburdened, didn't realize it and missed a paper dragon. *cries bitter tears*

Edit: WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING I saw a copper, paper, cheese (caught it), and two thunders (caught one) in the last ten minutes!!! It's raining rares people!

Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

My beauty gendered correctly. (: I influenced him, but you never know with failed influences.

Yes! I finally summoned my first Guardian of Nature! <3

Oh, congrats! wink.gif

Traded for a green dino to gift. Having no luck catching them myself in days. dry.gif

Also traded for something pretty for me. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Caught a 2nd gen Silver off the AP biggrin.gif

From a SPITFIRE? ohmy.gif Wow! What luck on even getting such offspring, who would abandon THAT? ohmy.gif

Maybe it go auto-abandoned, who knows.

Bred two more vine eggs. I hope at least one of them alts. smile.gif

I've bred three alts from my Undines this month (although the last one needed to be regular). Yay for alts!

My beauty gendered correctly. (: I influenced him, but you never know with failed influences.

Oooh, so pretty. Congrats!

I caught a Leetle tree and traded for cheese!

huh.gif

little trees are supposed to be frozen to your scroll the moment you pick them up

...aren't they?

huh.gif

little trees are supposed to be frozen to your scroll the moment you pick them up

...aren't they?

As far as I know they are xd.png

The two were unrelated to eachother. I traded an egg from one of my shimmers to get the cheese.

As far as I know they are xd.png

The two were unrelated to eachother. I traded an egg from one of my shimmers to get the cheese.

Well, darn, I was hoping it might be a funny glitch. tongue.gif

Bleh. Rhapsody cleared his list again. Now I have to scramble to make trades again.

This is supposed to be a good thing but I'm just so lazy. (and busy)

Oh! First GoN was summoned on my scroll Feb 26, 2013. And second was summoned just one hour ago!!!!! Finally! xd.png