sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

This Black hatchling alted. That's my first Black alt since I joined biggrin.gif (I actually joined sometime in 2010, but did not log on for about 3 years and I had no dragons on me)

This Black hatchling alted. That's my first Black alt since I joined biggrin.gif (I actually joined sometime in 2010, but did not log on for about 3 years and I had no dragons on me)

And it's a beautiful lineage too! biggrin.gif

Traded for a yellow undine and paper (paper got gifted), and bred a 2nd gen geode egg for myself. wub.gif

Yabba Dabba Doo!

First time ever that i try this:

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg."

*purr*

I just summoned my first GoN!

*high five* Me too! On top of that it was my first attempt. laugh.gif

beautiful!!!congratulations I love Black alts, I think they are gorgeous!

Totally just now realized, I'm over 1000 posts!! NEVER thought that would happen...

Oh and, I caught an awesome assortment of eggs from the AP, all of which to add to my frozen collection. AoC, AoD, Thunder.

Gilded Buck and Gilded Doe liked each other and produced an egg on the first try! biggrin.gif

My Valentine's 09 also didn't refuse her second mate and produced an egg, yes! I'm all set for Valentine's now.

6th gen Pinkling from my lineage project with nooooo inbreeding. :3

Now... to build it a mate xd.png It starts getting tough.

Three of my eggs now have huge holes in them, I can't wait for the baby dragons to come out!

Also my bluna baby came out, and now she has a name. wub.gif