sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

one of my prize lines just bred prize dragon with the code theGF and its on a female tinsel line paired with a GoN. this amuses me greatly xd.png

she just wants the world to know that whatever GoN is bred to her that she is THE GIRLFRIEND in his harem. that while there are other girls he will mate with, she is the pick of the litter and is THE GIRLFRIEND and that all other girls her GoN man breeds to better respect her authority.

i imagine much attitude from this female dragon and that if a rejection happens with her GoN male she would respond with a "Oh no she didn't" head bob and snap of the fingers.

My Daydream hoard is thriving! Not only is it over 500 strong (and has been for a while, but I JUST noticed they're taking up more than a page), I've finally logged most of it in an Excel spreadsheet, aside from those in my PB project. Procrastination does wonders. I'm supposed to be working on three lab reports Anyway, I have no idea why I haven't thought of this earlier - in the process I've discovered so many pretty dragons and abandoned projects I'd forgotten about, and am now finally getting some of them mates. smile.gif Namely, this new sweetie I fished out the AP has turned out to be a perfect match for this lovely lady, and their baby shall be her mate. <3 (If they refuse I will cry and throw things probably. But let's not think about that now... xd.png) I've also restarted my f Pillow/m Daydream checker, my inbred EG lyric project thing, made pretty 3G checkers with my random 2nd gens that have been collecting dust... yeahh. happy.gif

*phew* He took forever to grow up, and then gave me no egg (why is it that the one time I use Fertility, I get no interest? - such diva manners), but they didn't refuse.

I got wayy too worked up over these two effing commons. xd.png

My gold/silver checker line is nice and gave me a gold baby. My ice/black line also gave me an ice baby! I caught another CB ice for the line, too. Yay!

Edited by harlequinraven

I got on the Thuwed list! I was so excited, I basically clicked whatever looked nice and hit submit. It's funny because I literally JUST mentioned about how difficult and impossible it seemed to get on. There is hope!!

Now I just have to remember to keep that egg slot open happy.gif

I got on the Thuwed list! I was so excited, I basically clicked whatever looked nice and hit submit. It's funny because I literally JUST mentioned about how difficult and impossible it seemed to get on. There is hope!!

Now I just have to remember to keep that egg slot open happy.gif

I missed it by so little time. sad.gif

However, for my congrats thing, I got a 4G Gold Shimmer today. smile.gif

YAY! I didn't expect to get it so quickly. wub.gif

They certainly came quick this time around, didn't they? Congrats! happy.gif

Ah, that was you who got it laugh.gif Lucky me, otherwise I'd have locked myself with something I didn't need just now!

Ah, that was you who got it laugh.gif Lucky me, otherwise I'd have locked myself with something I didn't need just now!

I need unbreedables for gifting so I was happy to have found it. smile.gif

Also - custom member title time! wub.giflaugh.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Received a cheese from someone who didn't need it and caught a red dino. Woot! biggrin.gif + a purple one just now! smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Just grabbed a back chick from the AP. blink.gif whut?

edit: And two cheese eggs within half an hour. huh.gif

Edited by Gypsydancer

Caught two nebulas in a row after picking up some black teas~

Just caught two magi eggs and influenced them to gender oppositely. One can never have too many magis (or even enough) as a gifter, am I right? smile.gif