sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just caught a caveborn nebula, red dorsal and purple dino! Woow! blink.gif

Edit #1: Just hatched an alt vine. Can't believe my luck.

Edit #2: And just snatched a yellow dino! What a day! ohmy.gif

Edit #3: And a blusang from the coast! What's going on today? blink.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I managed to snag a CB Gold from the cave for the first time ever! *incredulous happy dance*

And to think I wouldn't even have been in that biome, had not someone decided to try and viewbomb my scroll. I was so riled up that I couldn't go to sleep and just went to click through the cave.

So I guess I'll just say "thank you random evil person" tongue.gifrolleyes.gif

Nothing earth-shattering but I'm so happy that I've named 70+ dragons today. That's the pain of restarting after stopping.

If you will excuse me I'm going to insert a quarter into an outlet. That's about as well as my brain works right now. blink.gifxd.png

Just grabbed a blusang egg from the coast biome. This cave can be so generous sometimes - this is my second one in two days! wub.gif

Edit: and hello there caveborn magma! Wow, I've gotten really lucky since my computer was fixed!

Edited by *Silver Fox*

My Daydream hoard is thriving! Not only is it over 500 strong (and has been for a while, but I JUST noticed they're taking up more than a page), I've finally logged most of it in an Excel spreadsheet, aside from those in my PB project. Procrastination does wonders. I'm supposed to be working on three lab reports Anyway, I have no idea why I haven't thought of this earlier - in the process I've discovered so many pretty dragons and abandoned projects I'd forgotten about, and am now finally getting some of them mates. smile.gif Namely, this new sweetie I fished out the AP has turned out to be a perfect match for this lovely lady, and their baby shall be her mate. <3 (If they refuse I will cry and throw things probably. But let's not think about that now... xd.png) I've also restarted my f Pillow/m Daydream checker, my inbred EG lyric project thing, made pretty 3G checkers with my random 2nd gens that have been collecting dust... yeahh. happy.gif

....I saw a cheese egg in the cave... And I clicked it... And I was overburdened.... *sob*

On the bright side, my Hellhorse gendered the way I wanted...