sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Oh my gosh!!

I finally got my Leetle Tree just now! happy.gif

wub.gif

My 30th CB Golden Wyverns grew up! Three females at once, not counting the ones I've gifted or traded!

Also my 10th CB Magma grew up! (Also three at once! Two males and a female!)

But the best thing lately, Seravous Morchaint grew up! Now needing him a checker mate! wub.gif

Today marks my 4th year anniversary in DC. And I only need about 250 more dragons to make it to 2,000 total, if I really leg it I might be able to manage that sometime after the new years...

Wheeeee! Got my gold trophy! And just a day before my birthday, too. biggrin.gif Which is nice, because I forgot I was planning on attempting a summon on my birthday and summoned less than 2 weeks ago. >.>

Ooo, loving the HF/Grave checker!

Thanks! I was really impressed with the pairing when I found that grave in the AP.

@Alectrona: wow, congrats!

Caught two hatchlings out of the AP, an ember and a moonstone.

Caught my very first CB Gold. biggrin.gif I barely see them in the cave so it was tops that I managed to catch one.

First time catching a CB Metallic after four years... rolleyes.gif

Edited by suskekun222

So my roommate managed to snag a leetle tree a few weeks ago and I was super jealous. Just now she walks into my room saying 'Not sure if it's still there but I saw another leetle tree that no one's claimed yet'. Thinking there was no way it'd still be there I clicked into the forest and now I have my own. XD

Lol.

Oh gosh, that's so cool. Not only that you managed to get it after all that time but that dragcave is something you can share with your roommate :D Thanks for posting this - it made me grin :)

Caught a Cheese just now...

A nice haul today, both a Cheese and a CB Gold. rolleyes.gif

Edited by suskekun222

Gold dragon that gave me his first Gold egg in a year gave me a Gold egg twice in a row smile.gif.

Got my Silver Trophy today!

I didn't even realize it until I counted my Pillow eggs and wondered how I could have 4 while I have 2 other eggs. xd.png

Yay, I guess. xd.png