sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A neotropical, swallowtail and teimarr grew up

Kikuri, a lovely Green Copper from female Holly with the egg laid date on my birthday, is a healthy hatchie despite having gotten sick from overviewing twice as an egg (the first time, I hadn't put it in any sites).

Most of my CB Halloweens grew up. The others will in about a day. I was able to name my first paring "Halloween Of 2014" and "2014 on Halloween". smile.gif

My 2nd gen Shadow Walker from an Alt Sweetling grew up but unfortunately I'll have to wait to get her a mate.

Same goes for my 2nd gen Copper from Alt Shadow Walker, but at least I got some 2nd gen Alts! And a 2nd gen Tinselkin!

Traded for two more Desipis - total of 11.

Been an hour and I haven't caught a single trio for my IOU.

I did, however, manage to get a CB silver. Wow, got one of those before I got a trio, of all things.

I have now caught a dino in the one of the colors I don't have. smile.gif Hopefully I'll have my unbreedable collection finished (at least all the adults) by the end of the month, as I believe the only ones I have left are the other three dinos.

I also by some miracle managed to find a CB magma of all things in the AP. I also managed to trade for one earlier today. I've been hunting for one of these for weeks now as I don't typically catch in volcano and with Halloween no one's really been trading them so I am very, very happy indeed to now have two on my scroll. In other news, the clicking patterns in the AP continue to baffle me. I swear I miss more pinks than prizes in there. xd.png

OMG OMG OMG I bred two golds with turpentines, been getting turps forever, but today, one after the other, they gave me a shiny! *fans self*

I hit 101 CB Desipises. biggrin.gif I didn't think I'd make it, but thank you Pestilence and Mondat for encouragement. smile.gif

I hit 101 CB Desipises. biggrin.gif I didn't think I'd make it, but thank you Pestilence and Mondat for encouragement. smile.gif

Grats! I am happy for you!

Holy Crap!! 101 blink.gifblink.gif

Not the fact that you have that many, but how on earth where you able to get those on your scroll in les then a week! blink.gif

I was locked litterly 24/7 with eggs and hatchies this Halloween and got no where near that amount. (Not even Talking About new Halloween hatchies, older Halloween hatchies)

Was having a hard time making space for the IOU's!!

Holy Crap!! 101  blink.gif  blink.gif

Not the fact that you have that many, but how on earth where you able to get those on your scroll in les then a week! blink.gif

I was locked litterly 24/7 with eggs and hatchies this Halloween and got no where near that amount. (Not even Talking About new Halloween hatchies, older Halloween hatchies)

Was having a hard time making space for the IOU's!!

I had to plan a lot of my IOUs out and organize them through ToM (Time of Maturation, it's not a thing, I just made it up, but I think you got the point >__> ). I kinda made them wait a bit because as you know, 101 does not fit 21 slots... laugh.gif Yesterday I was 92 away and started posting eggs for 1:1 ratio at that point when I could have gotten 2 easily for some of the eggs. The person that posted above you had an IOU to me and we were talking on IRC so she knows how hard it was for me to start organizing those in order.. laugh.gif

4d 4h is when I normally would take and then when those matured --> next teleports go on. Not sure when Desipises will be in the "Encyclopedia helpers" thread, but I will be posting all of them on there for big help with Desipises. smile.gif

I had to clear inbox 3 times and I started off having 0% of inbox full when these came out.

EDIT: slashed the "away" I meant I was at 92, not 92 away. laugh.gif

Edited by Saynna